3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Direm 15.05.20 12:24 pm

The color of the PIP-boy (Fallout 4)

Set the color map,added a line in fallout4custom.Map color,but HUD PIP-boy went white.I don't like.I'm used to the native green hood,and white is somehow strange.
Is it possible to make so that the map was colored,and the color HUD PIP-boy to change was possible?I hope you
14 Comments
Sort by:
T
Triborg19 15.05.20

The tridognayta index2
All you can easily return to their seats

D
Direm 15.05.20

Triborg19
Are you talking about?If anything,I need
The tridognayta number2 wrote:
to do so,and the map was colored,and the color HUD PIP-boy to change was possible

z
zuuc 15.05.20

The tridognayta index2
And how the mod is called

123341442 15.05.20

In the menu settings written
COLOR "PIPBOY"
COLOR HUD

D
Direm 15.05.20

zuuc
Satellite world map
Alikhan Magomadov
The fact of the matter is that at change of parameter "PIPBOY" COLOR change only the color of the flashlight,and the color HUD is white

123341442 15.05.20

The tridognayta index2
Color "pipboy" I left green lantern and became green, and white hood on the contrary I did. You have the bug I am try to reset , restart and new all put

D
Direm 15.05.20

Alikhan Magomadov
No,it's not a bug,it's because of what I wrote in the file fallout4custom line bPipboyDisableFX=1,which is responsible for the color map.If it says 0,color hood Pipa will change again,but the map will be monochronous

123341442 15.05.20

The tridognayta index2
Then it is clear )

z
zuuc 15.05.20

The tridognayta index2
there is some mod to replace the "PIPBOY": colors, shapes?
if there is, turn it off
It's all about animation little guy to peep the fight it's built on a flash animation, and if the little guy made a white and the text to peep the fight it's white and modified via the game menu will not work

V
VirussX 15.05.20

Set PIP-PAP with a color satellite map and don't care http://gamer-mods.ru/load/fallout_4/interfejs/pip_pad/130-1-0-5338
PIP-boy ugly shot...

P
Pril Balsam 15.05.20

Dmitry Zyablov
PIP-boy was enveloped in hand, and your PIP-pad is worn on the back like a satchel or something?

D
Direm 15.05.20

zuuc
The tridognayta number2 wrote:
No,it's not a bug,it's because of what I wrote in the file fallout4custom line bPipboyDisableFX=1,which is responsible for the color map.If it says 0,color hood Pipa will change again,but the map will be monochronous

D
Direm 15.05.20

Dmitry Zyablov
It doesn't work for me for some reason.After installation I have left the animation peep fight but without the peep fight.

V
VirussX 15.05.20

Cheryl
The tridognayta index2
There is written how and where to install....!!!