3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
D0c_81 15.05.20 12:24 pm

The Territory Of Brochures (Mad Max)

how to open the remaining jobs in these areas ?

Spoiler
41 Comments
Sort by:
C
ConnorMr 15.05.20

Minefields defused?

D
D0c_81 15.05.20

ConnorMr
if I saw them , Yes! no question...

C
ConnorMr 15.05.20

Dr. T 26rus
So take the Bugs with the dog and ride on teretorii the first one,then another and so on...
P. S. the Dog will come out and start barking and show the way.

e
exgroover 15.05.20

Dr. T 26rus
Strangely, like balloons marked as completely processed and a bogey on the card.

b
bullet43 15.05.20

exgroover
Is there such a bug. If something is not said, HS is still marked with a tick.

e
exgroover 15.05.20

I pointed out yesterday in a balloon all of the dots next to the check mark appeared. I needed to go urgent alt+f4, then went into the game, ball noted, and any explored point on the map no. Had to re-mark.

D
Denixz 15.05.20

The ball is marked not for finding all the points, just that you took off and opened up the region, check essentially means that the ball is available for a quick transition.

M
MikeGarret 15.05.20

Dr. T 26rus
The location of the convoy

D
D0c_81 15.05.20

MikeGarret
opens up after the mission with housing for cars - a classic heathland - *master*. already figured out post upon execution.

D
D0c_81 15.05.20

ConnorMr
it's all manual, no hints.... if STEAM is not to look..... in INSTRUCTION.

L
Lavanderas 15.05.20

On the basis of brochures can't find the thing that you collect scrap on site, all components found for the building, and it's not anywhere on the base, who faced?

M
MikeGarret 15.05.20

Here it is
Spoiler

C
Cergei101010 15.05.20

ConnorMr
I have a problem! The fortress of Brochures inactive. To enter into it. The game asks you to collect all items on the car. Not enough to collect the armor. You need to pass the mission Classic wasteland.
I read here that kind of need minefields demined with buggies and dogs. But how to choose this buggy)) In the select list of cars it is not!!!

-
- DILOR- 15.05.20

Cergei101010
Buggy with sobakoy just standing in the garage.....

R
Robik Bobik 15.05.20

MikeGarret
this is the base of krasnogosky, and he needs a screen with a base of brochures

B
Bard Lyutik 15.05.20

Cergei101010
You need to pick the Archangel Master. In the fortress of brochures you will not be allowed until until there is one Bron'ka. Maybe you're body is not found. Go to the garage there is a green dot labeled what I may have missed something. And job dog and buggy is the task of the wastes, extra quest it can not run. It gives the tinsmith. Dog and buggy first I need to get with the first base of tinsmith, which in the very bottom of the map, where the starting location was. You come in the Job of the wasteland and watch the algorithm quest. After I move the buggy with the dog in the fortress jita, the car will be available in the collection. And, by the way, mine clearance and the search dog does not relate to the main story line

C
Cergei101010 15.05.20

Bard Buttercup
OK.
All understood!!
Thank you all!!!

M
MikeGarret 15.05.20

Lavanderas

Go right, walk into the hallway, left to the end. On the right is a ladder, climb up on it.
Spoiler
Then he will understand
Spoiler

d
droll87 15.05.20

Is there anyone who have circled the convoy on the sandy canyons does not open? Drove it a few laps, the dotted line did not appear few times in the game and reconnecting does not help.

t
takata62 15.05.20

there was one armor-and the convoy does not appear