3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MBchr 15.05.20 12:25 pm

Problem: car constantly pulling to the left (Need for Speed: Undercover)

Help solve the problem: when driving on a straight road the car pulls to the left. And whichever car I didn't buy the same shit. Appeared a school only on the 12th level of driving. How can I fix it?
22 Comments
Sort by:
L
Logan 15.05.20

At me such was when I connected a joystick...

M
MBchr 15.05.20

joystick no. nothing in the game is not hooked up.
and in the game is the ability to disable the joystick?

[
[system]_NiCk 15.05.20

WMS key left was seizing? Move the control to other buttons on numpad for example.

S
ShaQ 15.05.20

This stuff was in the stretch on the desert drag racing.I then prog Pjoy(Installed with PES) deleted,and all the rules worked.

M
MBchr 15.05.20

Thank you all for the help. Reset all perefiriynogo device and the game itself. Worked. The car is no longer rejected.

M
MakKey 15.05.20

PEOPLE HELP!! I WHEN NITRO CUT I CLAMPED THE TWO KEYS SIMULTANEOUSLY (NITRO AND GAS),AND IN FRONT OF THE TURNING MACHINE TURNS THE TOKO RIGHT AND LEFT DOES, POMOGITE!!!!!!

_
_Partizan_ 15.05.20

And you didn't drink anything before you sit down for the game?))))

M
MakKey 15.05.20

no,I can't I'm 14!!

M
MasterJest666 15.05.20

Buy a car in good salon, and not b/a :D

S
SWAT-13 15.05.20

PEOPLE!!! At me too was such garbage to turn left!!! But only with the wheel. Had to play without a steering wheel... =(

F
FROST93 15.05.20

I think the problem is with the keyboard or the wheel! I myself play on the laptop. everything is fine, but when the keyboard is connected the same garbage((((

G
Gde moya tema chuvak 15.05.20

The problem is in the keypad, lemon wood or other improperly connected or configured offsite devices:)

b
bra1202 15.05.20

maybe the clave crumbs there any Moto clean (I'm not kidding) ))))))

D
Dolphin22 15.05.20

My keyboard is new(3 days) the car pulls to the left too, that's fine, maybe the developers say the game has a wind machine will bone almost always) a little brush up led

S
SOAP GAEMS 15.05.20

hmm....and the Nuba are all attacking and attacking....

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 15.05.20

dolphin22, wind in both virtual and real worlds, just physically can't demolish the car.

T
Turismo 15.05.20

Maybe he cannot both gas, nitro, and turn LEFT to push. Type the number of keys pressed!

A
Andrew GUNgster 15.05.20

no need to assign a keyboard key nitro for Hours, just if the Alt or Ctrl it will not rotate to the left (and if ago look way too), it's in all nfsh.

V
Vin[C]enT 15.05.20

About turn only to the right - the usual thing.
There's something with the keyboard connected, the type of the constraint, as mentioned above.
It is impossible to clamp the 3 keys, they either one is expensive, whether still something.

r
rion525 15.05.20

When playing with the gamepad you want to disable it on the analogue, in the management process is not affected and the car stops to pull to the side