3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
miraclecure 15.05.20 12:27 pm

Help advice ? (Diablo 2)

Everyone, have a nice day.
Need advice from veterans of this game.
As such, the experience in diablo2 no. Decided to get this game closer. I shoveled a lot of forums, both foreign and domestic in order to find some close. In the end, decided to start for Sorka ( lightning Sorka with a single attacking element ). I have a great desire to achieve a result not to be ashamed of for this character and in General to learn the game better. Now stopped at this moment, that it is necessary to know clearly which stats to pour points.
Interested in this question. 60% of the light guides at the Sorka nobody says pouring her points in dexterity for 75% block, the remaining 40% percent instead say the mast Kev. Please help me in choosing the right swing. Sweep in 1 person not interested ( I want to solo to clean up the heat for 8 body - if possible ).
I may not have not provided all the information and your hero to retrieve a specific answer, if so, then let me know - will complement.
Thanks in advance for your attention to this topic.
61 Comments
Sort by:
F
FludoTron 15.05.20

miraclecure
In the PVM block is not needed.

m
minovalo 15.05.20

To the first (and last) death, nothing.

O
Obsessed 15.05.20

Sweep in 1 person not interested ( I want to solo to clean up the heat for 8 body - if possible ).
miraclecure, solo on 8 bodies without Enfica* (the mercenary) to clean up, I think, not really. then the unit can not do. and if Enfica no - I would have done.
without block: wearable runology (<:D) shield spirit (Spirit) to the monarch, the power of under armor, the rest in vitality;
block: wearable unique shield Stormshield if cuts enough, sui shael rune in it. force under armor, agility to 75% of the unit (seen when hovering the mouse on the protection), the rest in vitality.

*Inpic - expensive, by local standards, their guns at the mercenary, giving a green aura, the lower the resistance of enemies to the elements. and zippers they are the lowest.

FludoTron, bestiality :-)

y
yok0o 15.05.20

deweviy i effektivniy variant, osobenno esli net infika
crescent moon, spirit monarch, viper, grifon, arah, soj soj, magefist, alduri
stati: str pod spirit, 'ostal'noe vita
skili: na 1 warmth, 'ostal'noe v lite skili
i invent torch lite sk

O
Omgstyle 15.05.20

for нови4ка not an option на4инать play електри4еской sorceress)) especially 8ппл
there are cheaper options - you need ottalkivayas from cheap, but as nakomis experience and ked ,then do elektrovenik))

m
miraclecure 15.05.20

Guys, thanks for all the info. I no longer retreat where. Going to try to develop electrobmotor as possible. Play with a friend, I think the tandem will be easier. Tomorrow morning I will analyze everything that you advised.

h
hiha 15.05.20

for cleaning heat...need infiniti...where did you get it...and without it you will not be able to clean at 8

N
Noski 15.05.20

miraclecure
Bro, how to put a cheap light litter to start with no matter who you ask - everyone will have different option about block is the same thing(even about pvp there are different opinions), so I wouldn't be looking for the perfect(cheap) option :). If you are interested in a specific embodiment, it is possible to start in the TR set without block to do - the main thing is gaining 117 FCR/86 FHR and collect 7 light SK. But 8 ppl in solo no festival, no matter how you cover is not very good - light imany will not rest to give.
I am of farmil quite a long time and didn't complain(although I always have a second window paladin with the convoy was ;D)

O
Obsessed 15.05.20

I no longer retreat where.
miraclecure, then the question is like this: dig a spoonful of concrete or earth(sand). to retreat is not a sin.

Play with a friend, I think the tandem will be easier
your Litke will be MUCH easier if each will make the paladin smiter with the aura of conviction (the conviction) and will run in front of you, including her near enemies. at infinity the same aura, but level 12. with sidekick, you can get 25.

f
firkax 15.05.20

most importantly - ignore all statements (as a whole) which contains the word infec, infinity, ininity and the like - it's just nerds damn steep knowledge of words and nothing more

Lite Sorka in a Tr set with three skillern (not specifically looking for) and block were cleaned ппл8 on HC, all.
in locations with crowds of souls and other Latiano just don't stop

[
[_JENKA_] 15.05.20

light Sora to begin with, the hat ....listen to what they are burning) and remember! home to you didn't come to wigs and other secretkey stuff that didn't break the game play. and about runes...if there can be unique norms of dressing and yellow things interesting. but if the runes direct och Nada, the game itself gives them, the main patience may friend
and this....you better play on HC, you will make the man quickly )

O
Obsessed 15.05.20

most importantly - ignore all statements (as a whole)
mm, what thirst to omit the views of those who disagree ;-)

miraclecure, reread the post Socks - they are all well painted. fork in the choice of shield - spirit or ss. but many are driven by litcoy on Nihla, and there is no ss you to NAP sometimes. however, with spirit to be more direct and damage and fhr and fcr is easier to finish up to 117%. choose what you like.

m
miraclecure 15.05.20

Slowly begin to delve into the mechanics of the game.
Decided to make Sorka without block. There was such a question. How much power in total do I need if I'm not going to wear Starshield. Maybe someone will advise a specific armor or a few alternatives in light of the Sorka. Very interesting what aligners need to collect(who are not hard to expand all abbreviations), to get a taste of Corky. Again, I repeat that this is the first experience in the game and very expensive gear I am at this stage of development does not pull. In any case, I want to know what's BIS gear should be up at Sorka.
Thank you!

m
minovalo 15.05.20

Minus torch and Biga. What here to advise?

O
Obsessed 15.05.20

miraclecure, under spirit Socks wrote: 117% fcr and 86% fhr, first acceleration overlay spells, and the second accelerating your recovery after a stroke. can 86 and 60%. power same (156), because the sock of the Storm in his power - the risk of losing a shield. charms with +strength is better not to use, from a +to health would be more useful. the head preferably Griffon's eye.

R
Rivnyanyn 15.05.20

miraclecure
want to solo to clean up the heat for 8 body - if possible
Play with a friend, I think the tandem will be easier
Duck in solo you want to play or with a friend, hmm?
Now stopped at this moment, that it is necessary to know clearly which stats to pour points.
OMG, so pumped into this Sorka even several times when vedesh that Chara can be pumped up to LVL 80 in a few hours, that's the problem then!
and this....you better play on HC, you will make the man quickly )
+++
Even a little gray, but the soft will not want)))

P
Pamagite1 15.05.20

How cool that people are discovering D2 in the battlnet, in 2017ом )

m
minovalo 15.05.20

On robotname. *fixed*

T
Tambov 15.05.20

Slow down until your light of the Sorka, start as expected, swing near the MF, and then your light sorce even oculusen to be LVL 88, about Griffin as well as torch farm going too think. In short it would to fun game, download litter to KL, take at least 3 times 7x6, especially if with a friend, then think how to put my light)

s
street_vaiper 15.05.20

sorki i pladini hamerdini samie neblagorodnie i neuvazhaemie geroi ibo eto dlya nubov. normalnie muzhiki igraut barbami paladinami zealotom, udali svoego geroya sorku vozmi barba i igray im cherez ww frenzi, berserka nekachay, berserk barb tozhe neuvazhaemiy geroy, imortal king set sobiray on ne dlya nubov, stremis topchiku k k grifam fortitudam i pride na naemnika, i sobiray grif phase blade v a ne v topori, topori dlya lohov lomautsya po cd kazhdie 30 minutes begat chinit. eto vse chto nuzhno znat dlya normalnogo barba. kstate barbom ne trudno igrat po sravneniu s zealotom palom, takchto barbom mozhno izi v solo zatashit, potom kogda odenesh barba mozhesh pale poigrat na, no na pale potrudnee raza v 3