3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TheEmeric 15.05.20 12:29 pm

Flooded City Arena (DLC) (NieR: Automata)

Special Rank 99+ have an hour will last or will it be faster? a maximum of 9 minutes there hatch and then still kill today even decided joy on this occasion to take as Madam trouble so hard when you shake, if someone took it how and what and where and why, that is the question
4 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maks Vasilev 777 15.05.20

Passed with 2nd times (the first did not have just minutes,even less).
For 2b, I put the chips on full defense + I have pumped all the pods at maximum. Tactics are simple - shoot all madisi and hearth ( on the first boss kill mobs as soon as the last one on the CD Dodge).
For A2 easier, I put the chips on Def+ max HP and regen. Tactics - cut bers and to the bosses you can beat the mobs and shoot the pod, then it is better not to risk and to use only the hearth.
When I almost passed the first time I nadovali whether ESTs, or chips, and neon paint for the hair.
As for me the keyboard is to go suicide, gamepad is a must here.

M
Maks Vasilev 777 15.05.20

Yet whether here, whether in the Colosseum in the desert when you're given 10 fruit that 10 lvlov shed. Why are they - XS.

A
Atilla1989 15.05.20

can someone tell me how to change costumes? about DLS in the Internet it is written that the arena should be looking for a...arena in the desert found, but the robot is not there, do not enter yet. Button crossed, as on some chests. Type yet. Until came the current to the village of the robots

T
The X-Files 15.05.20

Atilla1989 wrote:
can someone tell me how to change costumes?
In the game there is a wide range of unique costumes and outfits that you can select and modify. Instead, in the first half of the game you can collect various accessories, doing side quests.
For example a red BOW in the quest "the Missing girl",2 of the valve in the eye or to change the skin of the bot.
In the beginning of the third passage will be unlocked battle armor 9S and 2B. You can equip via menu "Key items". At the moment, is the only alternate costumes that you can unlock. It is worth noting that any bonuses and positive effects of the combat suit does not. This is the usual character customization.
-
How to remove the skirt in Nier: Automata?
Activate the self-destruct sequence, the PC holding the keys .....Continue to activate the self-destruct sequence 2B and you will see a timer which is a countdown before the explosion. Once it will expire and the character will die, her skirt will fly.
Continue as quickly as possible to restore HP 2B to die. As soon as the 2B will be healed, then got to his feet and wanders through the location in a bathing suit.