3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Iskander2015 15.05.20 12:29 pm

You can see the country! who you play with! (Gwent: The Witcher Card Game)

It would be great if the highlight COUNTRY - who play here would be the ability to chat with your opponent!!! (of course, if the language is familiar, not very bad,really) - even guys!
20 Comments
Sort by:
L
Levokos 15.05.20

Iskander2015
Very interesting.
This is a gaming forum, not an official, all offers must be left there (or in the office. group guinta).

h
hanterwow 15.05.20

Iskander2015
that's not necessary,that it ,and the chat will make it worse will appear coolpros that play exclusively cheatersMama Luba, etc.

I
Iskander2015 15.05.20

hanterwow
No you're right friend a little! I also play network chess, where sometimes the chat is more interesting the party
PS And cheaters I have not yet met! neither CBT nor OBT - poles on this work in a sweat!!!

h
hanterwow 15.05.20

Iskander2015
there are,during a match is suddenly interrupted connection it is then when you win,victory will not give you,

I
Iskander2015 15.05.20

hanterwow
If on your side according to the game, then Yes you lost! I personally have had it! and more! (i.e., both won and lost)
If you compare cable connection and Wi-Fi, the second will always be more reliable.

S
SwedovSandr 15.05.20

hanterwow
Iskander2015
Also several times interrupted the party... time, time so lost a win. BUT, with my cable Internet was normal, so that either the game is buggy, or really cheaters
The chat is not needed, it will only distract from the game. If the course is not allocated a certain time, then the chat would be appropriate... and so.............. But the country of the player - YES, it was interesting b

I
Iskander2015 15.05.20

SwedovSandr
Well, would give more time for the move and everything! Don't know, I think I'm at the existing time to move, you will have something to say!

I
Igroman 1 15.05.20

Ehh I would take a club..

S
SwedovSandr 15.05.20

Iskander2015
As in the Man from Boulevard des Capucines Truly a gentleman, always have something to say?)))))

I
Iskander2015 15.05.20

SwedovSandr
Yes, not so little, like 3 round 70 you have he 20, well all the victory in your pocket, cheering you, but here the opponent makes a move - and - you're done! he's 60 and you have 55! and here as you REALLY want to speak (of course, I mean - MARVEL the reasonableness of the enemy, but the language of the climb just one word - guess what!!!

I
Iskander2015 15.05.20

SwedovSandr
By the way, can parteyku QUINT right now! - the friendly match will try!

S
SwedovSandr 15.05.20

Iskander2015
Aha...something like:
I am delighted. many thanks for a game
Only with elements of the Russian mighty)))))

Iskander2015
Well, come on. Through 10 minutes waiting for an invitation

I
Iskander2015 15.05.20

SwedovSandr
Che is not obtained, although all the running - the screenshot below (the message that you're Guinta I have myself on a table saw)
Spoiler

S
SwedovSandr 15.05.20

Iskander2015
launch the game via Gog

I
Iskander2015 15.05.20

SwedovSandr
done! I went clicked on a friendly game! WAITING for

S
SwedovSandr 15.05.20

Iskander2015
Cancel and wait for my invitation

I
Iskander2015 15.05.20

SwedovSandr
burns blackim what to do next until the prompt is received

I
Iskander2015 15.05.20

SwedovSandr
well played, tricky!!!, well your deck I already know I want Geralt Igny to change to Ragnarok - then it will be hot! I have no normal maps! I'm not one map is not sprayed from the default decks (I want them to play) only spray gun extra
z.s. th - then again not so - the hour will restart if-that come in. and Yes the chat found

S
SwedovSandr 15.05.20

Iskander2015
I rarely sit down to play... no time... but if you sit that long, so per day earn 400-500 ore

By the way, Gog is the chat... but it's only for those you have friends there

I
Iskander2015 15.05.20

SwedovSandr
Yes, I have seen the chat! went today at 13 ur. opened a couple of barrels - nothing worthwhile!
PS do Not believe of the 32 barrels that went from the PTA - only one card was GOLD! See you in Quinte Friend!!!