3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dima Pimpl3333333 15.05.20 12:29 pm

Can't pass additional mission \" videos \" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I did everything as it should have been ,but when I kill him , there is no choice to give the claw .
What to do ? I passed , I wouldn't want to restart because of this.
Thank you all.
11 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jimmy.Lee 15.05.20

Dima Pimpl3333333
Screw this. Usually when I get this quest, then the level is already so high that 5 experience points you get for performing. And then, you don't say where you marquage decrease(in the house or in the cave). If in a cave that is probably a bug.

V
VirussX 15.05.20

Dima Pimpl3333333
Not destiny in the settings save to do not in 10 min,and 5 for example,then stupid questions on the website will be less than...)))

I
ILIA_1992 15.05.20

Dima Pimpl3333333
There is such a resource
Спойлерgamesisart.EN. There you will find a complete walkthrough of the Witcher 3 and there is also a description with the options of completing this quest.

D
DarkTenshi666 15.05.20

Dmitry Zyablov

Yes, it's not stupid but it is the standard questions on this forum , what forum on this site and was created for communication , helping people in games and a lot more.

_
__DOC__ 15.05.20

Dima Pimpl3333333
Try to make a Fang and give him the meat of a werewolf..

D
Denis Kyokushin 15.05.20

Dima Pimpl3333333
I meat, marquage fed Morkarla and removed the curse,and he died

b
blackdoctorblackdoctor 15.05.20

[Denis] wrote:
I meat, marquage fed Morkarla and removed the curse,and he died
I've done that. for nefig. what pies his spell at man? years of existence in the form of a werewolf to him, kindness is not added and go he is clearly not idyllic to grow flowers

_
__DOC__ 15.05.20

[Denis]
I gave him the Fang, asked: Where is the reward? and cut him in half from shoulder to ass, well, quest lengthened, went to Novigrad for a reward..

D
Denis Kyokushin 15.05.20

blackdoctorblackdoctor
__DOC__
I'm just about Fang knew nothing).Was the meat,put the meat.And the award was given near this place,the woman gave

_
__DOC__ 15.05.20

[Denis]
Not a very good option, so about the curse, have learned nothing from the crime of Morkarla.

D
Denis Kyokushin 15.05.20

__DOC__
With the passage NG+ I will consider.And so,for this detail, the replay will not