3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
King_Sosat 15.05.20 12:30 pm

The passage (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Theme for all who decided to play an alpha version of DOS2.

Since all the dialogues in English, this topic will be very useful in completing quests for those who do not speak English on a sufficient understanding level.

I ask all who have made great progress in the storyline, to write as you have passed the first town (write a sequence of actions or free style) as well as the ways of completing side quests (for example the quest with the black cat that goes everywhere with the heroes).

Thank you all in advance for your time, I hope the theme will be in demand.
31 Comments
Sort by:
o
oltr 15.05.20

The incentive from people saying Rusik somehow possible to include, although it is not complete

K
King_Sosat 15.05.20

oltr
In the next topic have found a screenshot from Steam. For the performance I will not say because most have everything already on the screen.

K
King_Sosat 15.05.20

Found the link to the PROMT translation xD

http://store.steampowered.com/app/435150/?l=russian

For those who want at least something to understand and not at all at odds with the English

K
King_Sosat 15.05.20

Comments one type of Steam (product overview in early access)

Thought long and hard about how to do a basic job, in the end, I guessed before that we need the Bracers of the CROCODILE on the other side, then you need to throw teleportation (and the ability including give these Bracers) fucking lizard on the up obramlenii fortress, that he his face, we got rid of the stairs.

What a vambrace that shore, and what is the crocodile (the entire map ran, a crocodile did not find) - I did not understand.

x
xoen 15.05.20

Will fit. Will take to release, and while the product is damp. I will not spoil the impression. Not in a hurry.

R
Rionabaka 15.05.20

Hicross
There is a crocodile on the shore. Or rather, three.if around the city to run, you can stumble.

S
SimplyTheCat 15.05.20

In front of the place where you meet two guards is a fork, if you go the other way you run into the red Prince, during the dialogue with him you can convince him to go with GG

K
King_Sosat 15.05.20

Rionabaka

Thanks, I will look

G
GG4 15.05.20

Hicross
Before that you need to meet with a drunken monkey, will give you chekushka and then will understand.

N
Nightma[R]e 15.05.20

Hicross
Thank you good people. And then with my level of English... And there are so many dialogues. Early happy, conversations remained in English.

K
King_Sosat 15.05.20

GG4

Yep, the clowns arrived?

K
King_Sosat 15.05.20

Pawson and how to get rid of the amulet-wrap which is put on each character? (which cannot be removed)

I'm already quite far advanced in the first city, but it seems to me that somewhere I have missed an important point or quest associated with wrap

S
SimplyTheCat 15.05.20

Hicross
Right(or left, XS for sure) from the entrance to the town there is a vendor that will remove from one of your Persians a collar if they passed the test in the arena.

K
King_Sosat 15.05.20

[A. S. A. S. I. N.]
Thank you very much, I'm on my way to it!

And what about the rest of the Persians?

K
King_Sosat 15.05.20

The vendor is not found((

K
King_Sosat 15.05.20

[A. S. A. S. I. N.]
Friend, please remember exactly about the whore (what/who is next to her, what sells, etc). All obbegat - nowhere to be found!((

l
lookaway 15.05.20

Hicross
Hicross wrote:
What a vambrace that shore, and what is the crocodile (the entire map ran, a crocodile did not find) - I did not understand.
to the West of the ghetto Bank. there you can take the quest from the mage. come, Chica crocodiles. in one Bracers that add the skill of teleportation. with this MAG are you running in a place where throwing him down to the shore, go into the dungeon of the castle. there is another option to find a gig Griff and free the elf, who says he knows how to leave the island. there clairvoyant also said that he knows. then has not passed.

Hicross wrote:
Friend, please remember exactly about the whore (what/who is next to her, what sells, etc). All obbegat - nowhere to be found!((
pass the stage in the basement, go out, go to Kuznechikha. name NEBORA. I will say that you are a champion, it will offer to remove the collar

Hicross wrote:
as well as the ways of completing side quests (for example the quest with the black cat that goes everywhere with the heroes).
the cat was chinul kept. all I learned from him is that I followed him, but he is not for me.
#rip

l
lookaway 15.05.20

Hicross
theoretically, any version of the passage needs to get rid of the collar in the end.
if you removed the collar from Niebora, the first guard would throw you to the bull pen.

a
alexius2301 Akimov 15.05.20

Hicross
And how the door will open itself this pyramid to discover something I can't forget?

K
King_Sosat 15.05.20

alexius2301 Akimov
Sign read more, I understood nothing(