3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hattack 15.05.20 12:31 pm

As You \"Renewal\"? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Well, that's why prophets all through the ass?
Began for health, finished for the repose...
For a start, introduce a pseudo-discount on their card Shark, you need, stress be activated before the 12th. Then, the 13th put on the servers the update, which in fact withdraws from the accounts of players 90% of their cash...
Well, just ahrinet what a brilliant marketing ploy. Well *** live horse and kings!
Hence the question: I have an opinion and others have used the formula eat what you give?
27 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sprintin 15.05.20

the ILO standards, the rest in the furnace.
well, it is necessary to push shark)
always the same as it was.
but I won't buy shark, paid for the game already completely, for a pre-order, will cost

h
h-H-h 15.05.20

you are not alone!

K
Kirill22092 15.05.20

Hattack
Hmm, the game disappointed explore strange modifications to their then buy, buy this, this, this. Furious, though!

R
RBunny 15.05.20

The idea is very good,but the eternal Wait-pay bored

L
Leohn 15.05.20

The MC 2.0
more about the update have nothing to say.
About national of donation, so he started in the game since the advent of updates robbery, in this line of development further and more global.

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 15.05.20

Personally, I buy only new classic cars: Ardent, Cheetah classic, and another one by Pegassi( forgot the name). Since I'm not into sports cars, a garage stuffed only classic. And on account of the hopper, probably not going to buy, I was selling cars a good feed, and broke to wait until all this stuff will pay off.

H
Hattack 15.05.20

Leohn
One thing - Donat.
But another thing that was mentioned, looks different. Namely:
Sedanette us today, get a bonus). But tomorrow, we will introduce the update, which will cancel YOUR donation, not all of course, we will charge You only just 90% of what you have. But for that you get a unique opportunity to create more!
I then, fuck off, rogue, lost just a Lam with small. Thank God, yesterday was smart enough to stir up the repair in the office garage.
But some said goodbye to 100-200, and more than KK.
And at the same time, there is endless spam to buy this e... hopper.
Okay. I understand. This can be a simple calculation europejskie mentality - you rod in all holes, and it is a reason wider ulybatsya. Possible.

i
infiniti555 15.05.20

Odd players from the session kick can't Alt+Enter does not work!

v
verbaz 15.05.20

I hate having to wait before you start to develop 10-20 minutes, and so pleased with the flying motorcycle.

H
Hattack 15.05.20

verbaz
The theater of the absurd is always a joy. But not all.
Just if you think about it, GTA with balance and things like a horse with a broken leg at the races. And then there's eto'o.

e
ed58963 15.05.20

everything is as it should be. displays the excess money from the rich people living in the game. hamsters angrily indignant and reeled up on wheels of the vehicles. and dairy cows, count the money in their dirty carmanah and dream of becoming as fat cats living in the game.

S
SoulAssassinS 15.05.20

I have here the loot is also just off, especially for a while saving up 20 mil thought enough of the play today happy bought the bunker and mobile point-in the end, thought I pass a few missions with the skidon buy cars and then what?
these monsters I have written off all the loot earned online without warning and without saying anything. just the remaining 16 million turned into $0

with GTA to even go do not want

H
Hattack 15.05.20

SoulAssassinS
A similar reaction!

V
VerlA 15.05.20

Leohn wrote:
The MC 2.0
just the same, not a motorcycle club, and very upset..was waiting for the missions to open sessions, and received as correct to say, enterprises/garage 2.0
the only good news is that technology added, but the content you want, and the missions for special vehicles for a couple of times..
Way Shen wrote:
And on account of the hopper, probably not going to buy
you will, no customization it is open

T
TvoyDryg_ 15.05.20

the game as it was boring, and left

P
Pakc666 15.05.20

Put the update, nothing seems to be written off.
But. Bought all of them. Spent 16 million. Incidentally honest 16 Lyamov.
That eventually got. Had a product that still needs to be paid modifications! Holy shit!
And to hell with him, so all of this needs to hang from. Wait or pay, Hello EA Games Mobail!
Pay, pay, pay. The most expensive upgrade of all. Just disconnected everything to the last games of the bucks to Donati.
And to those who are not megachile, as I understand, the simply resets the account. Fire!
10 card shark out of 10.

M
MephistoXX 15.05.20

How many people cried that they had the money deducted. Yeah-yeah, and then they claim that they are just so Skype ban for bandikui and God knows what. And are simply coins from cheaters gained or cheat buy. Some less, others more.

H
Hattack 15.05.20

MephistoXX
Another couch expert...
I do, and nobody has bought. The brain in the head is still splashing.
Chicosabio I also somehow was not interested. The income from the machines in good dripping. And besides, is in this respect a bonus. When I'm at work, baby to me every hour on Felony sells. Which postoyanku scored a couple of garages.
But the bubble that rocky is still off. So your expert opinion here does NOT work!

L
Leohn 15.05.20

I also by the way the balance is zeroed. The author you happen to cheaters money is not thrown? I stupidly removed all of that balance was, on the floor of the Lam more than me have thrown cheaters via secure serv, but what I prudently moved to another character (honest work) remained. Mu Dila do these Rockstar could simply count the balance, not stupid to reset it, despite the fact that I had not spent the money that got rid of cheaters. Write in a support upon loss of the purchased money.

M
Mr.Evgeny Essex 15.05.20

How do I update this?

Yeah, to be honest, advertising and high expectations of players on a pretty mediocre DLC.

I, for myself found only one plus of this update IS yet ANOTHER PURPOSE of DESTRUCTION, similar to the transported cargoes and freight transportation (the Office).

I've found the staff carried on the wheels and broke it down (7 shots with an RPG). Also, found another trailer and it into pieces - KABOOM!!!

After, searched out those who transports raw materials for the development of weapons and their possible carried.

That's the whole main plus of the update for me.

The bunker I did not buy, as it is basically just money down the drain.

A new technique is not impressive. At least the fact that at the start of the update. Maybe then something worthwhile to add.
But, still all there at the moment are easily destroyed from the air and most of the techniques can be destroyed while on the ground.

Modification of weapons:

I doubt that at least some sort of machine gun or rifle will shoot explosive bullets, which in itself would be very useful in the game.

Housing:

To live in a bunker? No, thank you!
To live in the headquarters on wheels (Without the possibility of load in the staff) No thanks!

The result:

If you want epic opening of the gates to the bunker? This is for you!

Want to earn good money with trades weapons? You will zadrotit for weeks that, in order to recoup for the General costs.

Want a new technique for Naguib in the General session? Then, you will be blown to bits from the air.

You decide.

But I think it's not worth to buy a bunker and headquarters on wheels, at least for now.