3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pasha Skachkov 15.05.20 12:32 pm

The problem with the graphics (The Amazing Spider-Man 2)

Guys this shit.. the characters normally proresource just the head. the trunk is like blurry.. how to fix?
11 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pasha Skachkov 15.05.20

D
DxM_DemonKiller 15.05.20

RAM rules the percent not very but it will come down but video card is weak for high graphics you need an NVIDIA gtx560 low
on my weak comp percent of intel i3 3.0 GHz RAM 8GB nvidiacard Nvidia geforce gt 630 and I'm on high graphics and the graphics are still at a minimum and on the powerful PCs can play under ultra and in the minimum column...... so your Menai GeForce GT740M on a gtx560 or 660

P
Pasha Skachkov 15.05.20

abo.gasparyan.3
everything runs fine, no lag, nothing. but the characters, well drawn only the head, the rest of the costume is, but it is a bit clear, pixel

P
Pasha Skachkov 15.05.20

here is the same problem. but I do not understand the essence of the solution.

D
DxM_DemonKiller 15.05.20

Pasha Jumps
well, I say that the graphics card is the weak details of the models under minimum count

P
Pasha Skachkov 15.05.20

abo.gasparyan.3
model details fine but not the whole, but partially. if it was just to power the video card - the entire model would be blurry..

D
DxM_DemonKiller 15.05.20

Pasha Jumps
I have everything works fine

A
Anton_Panteleev 15.05.20

Same problem. Tried to update fire wood did not help. Set up in the NVIDIA 3D settings and just nothing. Either only the head or pixelly. Because of this, some costumes are uncomfortable to wear. Yes, and the gameplay spoils!

P
Pasha Skachkov 15.05.20

Antonangeli
here I am suffering..

P
Praaaa 15.05.20

A GeForce 210 will pull?
I wrote, that will not pull graphics tipo

R
Renar99 15.05.20

That's what I noticed
It all depends on the shadows, yeah I also ahrenel but cut to the chase
low shadow is good detail of the costumes and some sort of her with the models supposedly if you move half of the model becomes transparent, and while standing everything is fine
high shadows are just the opposite drill head body a pixel or soap and problem with polivinilatsetatnym minimum so she almost disappears
So I have, and I think I'm not alone
Video card Intel(R) HD Graphics530
4 CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-6100 CPU @ 3.70 Hz
8 GB RAM