3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kitenek1 15.05.20 12:32 pm

GTA IV, TLaD, TBoGT — where the plot better? (Grand Theft Auto 4)

After passing all three parts - the original and add-ons, I can confidently say that the plot was the most interesting was in the original. What about this do you think???
63 Comments
Sort by:
-
-SlashuuR- 15.05.20

Original

M
Mister Dzhon Shepard 15.05.20

The Lost And Damned

B
BeefierNebula 15.05.20

The plot of the original liked the most, because there are more missions and variety enough. Of the Episodes The Lost and Damned did a great job showing the life of what GTA was not yet developed it is well managed. But The Ballad of Gay Tony not so much liked, the story still lacks something, but the ballad takes the gameplay and action =)))

P
Predator99 15.05.20

The original.
But I ponravil and episodes,but the original is better.

P
PeinFire 15.05.20

in the four

A
Arigo 15.05.20

The original.
Even once the plot was moved very much so.

R
Russian Combine 15.05.20

I agree with all who are for TBoGT, because I know some of the features of the secret life of the clubs.. and I succeeded to map.. though with great exaggeration in the style of action..
And TLaD is not particularly to my liking came, though, and a good story, and bikers, and all, but really grayish..
The original plot is only good in the beginning, somewhere in the middle began, in my opinion, complete nonsense.. complete groundlessness of many events pisses me off

N
Nomer 12345 15.05.20

I liked the original when I last mission took me the girl was at a party and at the end just cried

A
A.Soldier of Light 15.05.20

The original is better.

PeinFire
He meant the fourth GTA and two add-on to her, and that meant you?

B
Bola1695 15.05.20

The Lost And Damned

D
DzhoKerr 15.05.20

They collectively depict a complete story line, without additions, it was not clear where this johnny is, and who the hell is that black dude who ripped you off with the diamonds.
Well, individually, in the story of course wins original mostly because it's longer.

o
oleg_assassin 15.05.20

Rockstar know how to tell great stories. In the original, and in additions subjects interesting.

S
Sercoolboy 15.05.20

Original:drama
Tlad:pechalno Slocum
Tbogt:Super,effects, opportunities, Freedom city

A
Anthony DiNozzo 15.05.20

I don't know I enjoyed it... the original plot sags in some places, plus when I started the mission with the Italian mafia became boring. but anyway, the plot is quite interesting. TLaD for some reason I recalled three of its servicesto. there were a few moronic missions, for example when it is necessary to fill up the boyfriend of gay Tony. although it should be said that the ending is sad. TBoGT like on the now fashionable genre BLOCKBUSTER. there was also a couple of fun albeit stupid missions. but overall complaints about it.

N
Nitro25 15.05.20

Like the story of TBoGT, but only because I suddenly became interesting to follow all these freaks Tony to try to save their club. But the best for myself, yet I think TLaD for that matter - a short story. And briefly that's good, little extra you can cram. Although still stuffed, but still good.

I
Igor Las Venturas 15.05.20

In GTA 4.

z
zds 15.05.20

And I liked the story all the parts.But the real atmosphere you can feel only in TBoGT

M
MC Homeboy 15.05.20

Original game. The story of the immigrant, the criminal, who is fighting for a place under the sun in a modern city. The story of the loser,tied to a bunch of degenerates and killed others degenerate in the next game and the ballad of cynical pervert,whose motives are unclear - they were not around.

C
Carbon8909 15.05.20

TLaD and TBoGT.
TLaD - story of a gang of bikers; it was dark, but serious.
TBoGT - a little more freedom of action compared to TLaD and the original.

M
MC Homeboy 15.05.20

Carbon8909
TLaD - johnny goof and an idiot,his gang too. Achieved nothing,live in dirt.
TBoGT - Only girls to fuck knows how,but he's way hotter than johnny,though his motives are not clear.