3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BioFan 15.05.20 12:32 pm

Future Dragonborn (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I think many of you have already passed most of the game, and familiarized with the plot and story. I would like to talk about what will happen to our SG in the future. Will he live with the Greybeards, go to free floating will make war with the Aldmeri Dominion, or to repeat the exploits of Tiber Septim uniting the land and become Emperor? Discuss build theory, to share their guesses.

Attention!

For those who haven't passed the game: there may be spoilers, as the story line has a serious impact on this topic.
31 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hudson 15.05.20

Drinking this upstart, I'll bet.
Nerevarin drunk, Elected drunk, and this drinking.

B
BioFan 15.05.20

Hudsоn
GG oblivion not drunk!) That's just crazy, it's no better...

4yPA 15.05.20

The nerevarin killed Dagoth Ur and Vivec in Akavir drunk and the women =)
I'm not a predictor, but I think that Dragonborn will go to wet the dominion and the Empire to put together.

O
Osprey 15.05.20

dragonborn kill a dragon, like the hero dies in battle

B
BioFan 15.05.20

I think that Dragonborn will go to wet the dominion and the Empire to put together.

The most likely scenario, in my opinion. By the way, let's not forget about the DLC, which the developers have promised to make large-scale, like the Shivering Isles.

D
DimSKnZ 15.05.20

And why just watering the dominion? You don't occur to you that you can begin to play for Altmer or Bosmer that dominion fully support? I think if the developers will give the opportunity to get involved in the politics of Tamriel, you will have a choice for whom to speak.
On the other hand it's a shame that nothing has changed, for example in a SPOILER!!!! we kill the Emperor, or win in the Civil war - only guards react)))

s
spellcustomer 15.05.20

With fire and sword go to any state and settle there, king. I would have played in this...

E
Exerise 15.05.20

Become king/Emperor of Skyrim

4yPA 15.05.20

Dominion Dragonborn will be wet because this is the normal way in the unification of the Empire.
And I hate the Altmer and the Bosmer.
The Dunmer standards chela.

N
NightHawkreal 15.05.20

Greybeards talking about the future Dragonborn.

p
papanduro 15.05.20

Dragon says directly that the power is in your blood and can't deny it. Unfinished story line with the dominion, the same blades hung in the air, so much in terms of plot is not over. I think that he will follow the path of Uriel Septim, the more that the place is actually vacant, and no applicants dragonborn. So that the king is dead, long live the king.

A
AG90 15.05.20

Yet his future is not determined, it is necessary to know what is there in the Addons he'll do more

m
mGoth 15.05.20

Hmm,my will, together with SEO to cook fish sticks OO

4yPA 15.05.20

papanduro
You probably wanted to say that Dragonborn will go the way of Tiber Septim ,not Uriel.

D
DimSKnZ 15.05.20

If the Dragonborn will follow the path of Uriel Septim, then he had to take two bodyguards, to go down to the jail to free a prisoner, and then peacefully die at the hands of the thug in the red hoodie

G
Grozniy 15.05.20

Dragonborn should become the new Emperor, or king of Skyrim at least. After completing the main quest lines for the Legion and the Dark brotherhood, the situation becomes worse than in the beginning) Ulfric, too, was a foreigner, and killed the king cry. It turns out GG dragonborn, Legionnaire and kills the Emperor, as well as personal guard of restored Blades. All that kagbe hints)))

m
mGoth 15.05.20

Grozniy
And I'm the ruler of the Dark brotherhood took place earlier than the main,so I generally run+ I destroyed Whiterun and solitude.This is also suggests.

G
Grozniy 15.05.20

mGoth
Epic!))) Truly, who killed the dragon becomes a dragon himself!

M
Makro Pony vas Equestria 15.05.20

Dragonborn will become Sheogorath
Grozniy
The blades will never betray the Emperor, though not the fact...

C
CeLEStiaL_TiGER 15.05.20

I think the dragonborn would become evil because of its power in the cries, and become the high King of Skyrim. In the next part of the game you had to kill this villain.
I make such conclusions, because in almost the entire game is based on killing and bolshenstvo elections have to choose the evil side, since this requires either the game itself or it gives something delicious.
PS. But I'm in tried to be as good, and play for all the clans\the Guild. And I still had to kill the Emperor and all the innocent people, steal from people and feel like a Marauder.