3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hi-hat 15.05.20 12:34 pm

Impressions of PC games (Deus Ex: The Fall)

would be better if the game remained on android,ios there it looks good and plays) ETOGES what you have to be crooks to do the port with antiquated graphics are all chopped,wooden and crooked,about physics can not even speak) animation General or what is the 21st century dammit)) improvements just zero but at least when it pleases) I do not grafodrocher but this is too much) so another divorce on Dallara)), it does not places on the PC especially when there is a masterpiece deus ex human revolution)) Square Enix should be ashamed of this disregard for the PC port) had made the port a couple of months and thrown on the market they say and so shavayut why to improve something and sit waiting until they are Dallara drip)) it's just a slap to the side of the PC
14 Comments
Sort by:
A
ALEX7436 15.05.20

this is generally what Supplement, an offshoot, as connected with the original? SPS.

t
tesla707 15.05.20

I of course in shock, even no sane announcement was not.

ALEX7436
this spin-off story of another character during the main story.

t
tesla707 15.05.20

Rectally
passed it on the OS, for a PC, it is not necessary (especially with phones), no Russian subs. Stupid one time pass and forget.

a
aleks777789 15.05.20

what's PA Russification?huh?

C
Chernyy Grifon 15.05.20

Even I will not download,.

N
Nordley 15.05.20

ALEX7436
This game is a sequel to the book the Effect of Icarus. I advise you to read before passing - it will be more clear who all these characters are and what actually happens.
And Yes, events happen at the same time with the events of Adam Jensen.

B
Bearhunt 15.05.20

After so many successful games to release this... it looks Like the next game will be for the dandy

D
DenisQuz 15.05.20

Just installed and did not expect this. Cons: can't change controls, no screen resolution in my (widely accepted) monitor. Well, I think okay rummage then in the config. He started to play. Feel like playing the old game: animations no count - like the old games, the shots... well like the beginning of the century in the yard. From the pros: the music and the idea of the game, the last time a few of these do. Conclusion: quite flawed (or made to OTE-s) version for the PC. But it is not clear why. It's one thing to play on your tablet/phone to pass the time, another thing at home, after work for relaxation, enjoyment and care of any everyday problems.

k
kenny undead 15.05.20

Well, not bad,but its clearly not enough action which was in deus ex human revolution

v
vivun 15.05.20

in short another bad port

e
eschero 15.05.20

In principle, the game is not bad (even despite the simple graphics). But only too short. Only one location. Panama. Kind of just played out, and then on to you. Saver To Be Continued.

M
Murgen75 15.05.20

What is she so short? GG flew to Australia and from cont. Or I have some kind of demo version?

K
Key Ovald 15.05.20

The prequel of the prequel to the book the prequel.
Most notably, it is the port. And not to the console port, as is usually the case with mutilated system of conservation, management clumsy and obviously not Pksoi graphics. This is a port from the phone. Well, tablet. Thank you, Shaw, not with a calculator...
Accordingly, cut all that is possible. Since the original Human Revolution looks, well, extremely lame. Although it should pay tribute to the developers, they tried. Did not work, but they really tried. Poor graphics, however, there is a good of Panama and Moscow is quite interestingly done. And the levels themselves are quite varied. There is a cleverly hidden items and credits. Unfortunately, the hero has forgotten how to jump, accordingly, nothing particularly memorable in terms of secrets there. Stealth as the brains of AI, sent to the scrap. That is, it is, of course, but not very much.
The plot was disturbing to learn Rusik. Judging by how long it can't bring at least to version 1.0, it will not. Had to play with the sho is, and that around half, if not less! However, even with the boy, it would be interesting just to wander through the countryside and listen to conversations, hack computers. What I read - quite on the level of the original games. But the story itself absolutely no. Revolves around the drugs and Belltower and detachment of the main reptiles from Human Revolution. Empty and meaningless. There are small attempts to interest the emergence of the friend chapters.the character was believed dead, and who now wants chapters.hero to kill at the order of the chapters.reptile.
And the ending... Is the ending of the inscription to be Continued. It sho #R^!#$@# such a thing!?
Even if this game was released as DLS (well, series DLS), then something else would probably work out. At least a seven.
4/10

B
B0nkers 15.05.20

Mobile games are very good, but on the PC can be a sin.