3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
E288888 15.05.20 12:35 pm

Glare on the monitor.

Hello, help Council. I bought a monitor ASUS VA32AQ when I checked the store it was light, I saw the glare, the evening, he clearly became visible. The store says not covered by warranty, tell me whether it is possible somehow to remove or reduce this glare?
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey 82 15.05.20

E288888
Try to change the monitor not focusing on the glare of the (controversial problem, as the small amount of dead pixels), just did not fit / did not like. If the change fails, reduce the brightness of the backlight. Sometimes it helps easy, neat physical effect on the glare and the frame around it, but rekomendovat is for a new, expensive monitor, I would not.

M
MagicHero 15.05.20

An__ei
The monitor is a technically complicated devices and simply because it will not take back.

W
WOR4UN 15.05.20

Say helps the weakening of the rear cogs.

R
Ragraman 15.05.20

Do nothing, get used to it

M
MagicHero 15.05.20

An__ei
ha ha ha, well, naive child who somewhere heard the sound but did not know where he is )))))
I like in Russian wrote that the return of this product that you just do not like it IMPOSSIBLE. Well if the seller will take pity and decide to go against the law then can take back item.

z
zloy pomorskiy armyanin 15.05.20

An__ei
Wee here's an excerpt from the law:
Article 25 of the Law "On protection of consumer rights" the consumer is entitled to exchange goods under the following conditions:
1. From the moment of purchase has passed no more than 14 days (excluding the day of purchase).
2. A good quality product.
3. The goods were not in use, that is, the packaging is not damaged, no signs of use, stored equipment, factory labels and seals.
4. Saved consumer properties of the goods.
5. There is proof of purchase from the seller (commodity or cash receipt or other document confirming the fact of purchase).
6. The product is not included in the list of non-food goods of proper quality not subject to return or exchange for similar goods of other size, shape, size, style, colour or configuration.
7. The product is not technically difficult.

THE LIST OF NON-FOOD GOODS OF PROPER QUALITY NOT SUBJECT TO RETURN OR EXCHANGE FOR SIMILAR GOODS OF OTHER SIZE, SHAPE, SIZE, STYLE, COLOUR OR CONFIGURATION
Approved by the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of January 19, 1998 N 55
. . .
11. Technically sophisticated household goods, with warranty periods (machine tools metal-cutting and woodworking household; electrical machinery and equipment; consumer electronic equipment; domestic computing and multiplying equipment; photographic and cinematographic equipment; telephone sets and facsimile equipment; electronic musical instruments; electronic toys).
So no need anyone to mislead.

M
MagicHero 15.05.20

An__ei
If you do not understand it is better to be silent than to talk nonsense and give false information. And then you tell who ever buys the TV and seeing that he didn't like it will suffer change but it in the store sent far away.

A
AnPei 15.05.20

MagicHero
Whether your all removed.

N
Nevoeiro 15.05.20

And where does it say that the glare is not a warranty case? The pixels in the defined quantity is not a guarantee.And SN pixels the manufacturer says how many valid many not.On account of the glare, this is not.
You knowingly sold a defective product.
Obrashaites in the rights of consumers,then pass the store to check out the quality and original not repair or independent examination at his own expense,and through the court stripped from the store the money for the goods and for the court and for examination.

-
-SK.art- 15.05.20

The monitor can be returned within 14 days from the date of purchase. Not only need to rely on its defect (glare or something like that). Simply state that not fit (the same tick put in the statement to the store Manager you will), for the words, I can say that the monitor is, say, a bit garish for you, my eyes hurt, etc.
An important condition for a refund: the monitor should be marketable. That is, there should be a pack, all the stickers on the monitor must be present. It is advisable to connect your monitor cables (i.e. not to tear the bags with the cables). That is, store if will you have this monitor you are trying to sell it as new, without markdown.