3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
buza 15.05.20 12:36 pm

20 nyromodal at a time! Bug or feature of the game? (Prey (2017))

Held the job for renewal of licenses for neurology. Extended. Immediately got a warning about the Nightmare in the room and waited. Returned to the site where we get the first neyromod in the game, and there lying on the floor about twenty sparkling robots-physicians. Each of the neyromod! Bug or not? Of course the temptation is great to take everything, but if it is a glitch, then do not take. Would long would cheat. Maybe it's a Nightmare there necessaril! :)
12 Comments
Sort by:
m
magister1 15.05.20

buza
The first time I hear that honey.operators have neyromod.

E
Eynart 15.05.20

I was there towards the end of the game, the cemetery operators were not there. Well operators with neuromodule is something strange.

c
ctrax 15.05.20

take it all in his pocket, and then recycle the rubbish and blind *honestly* neurology.

G
Grandshot 15.05.20

Has been spawned and been spawned, you can take. The game is not broken.
Another thing is that it bears little resemblance to the truth. The operators do not come across neurology.

Now, if these about twenty nyromodal openly lying to the stand, where the first neyromod, and jumped up and down, that's when believe more likely)

Although higher, but still in such quantities is the starting area too vryatli spawned. Well, two or three can still the upper floors of the resort..

b
buza 15.05.20

Grandshot
What is enough seems to be true! Tell me how to take a screenshot in the game, will show. I have not found how to do it.

S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 15.05.20

It is good that the author just about cheat written as if to imply that he doesn't , but as you press the button PrintScreen he doesn't know.

b
buza 15.05.20

Sergei Dobrovolsky
Damn... it so easy, and I suffered with F12, the console was looking for :) I'll be home Tonight, I will lay out screens. It's not exactly a cheat, I'm on the first passage they are not yuzayu, first go through as the creators intended.

G
Grandshot 15.05.20

buza
Well, shove in the destruction of the neyromod much imagination is not needed)

In any case, even if that's true, well, no, in this situation, nothing interesting. Ordinary gaming Convention. Well have been spawned and been spawned, now chew their ass as they say)

b
buza 15.05.20

Grandshot
The question was not interesting situation, wonder spawn in many games lack. Just wanted to know if it is intended or a bug. Since this is a bug, I'll leave it.

b
buza 15.05.20

In short do not found how to make screenshots, with the phone did. All robot December!

B
Bombardirovschik 15.05.20

buza
with August falling more nyromodal

G
Grandshot 15.05.20

Bomber
Only among them a lot of gets rotten)