3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MyatKO. 15.05.20 12:37 pm

My confession [slightly offtopic] (Diablo 2)

Just wanted to mention that dirty linen in public, I'm not going to make, exactly like watered shit of someone or something.
Most likely, the topic will be deleted, so I can make some screenshots.

So, friends, is coming to the end of the 4th year of my being a mod (in game, forum and smaller). So in this time changed? Nothing.
Yes, nothing, despite repeated offers to make something new, to change something, for something to send "add to cart". But... everything is garbage.

I think everyone who comes to the so-called "authorities", wants to change something – for better or for worst (for the public) way. I was more related to the first (I think so). But not always our "wishlist" we can meet, fortunately Il tickets.

I hate and do not want to make such an analogy, but technically I was Ssovets in the third Reich / executioner. I was punished by the rules that were invented already 9 years ago (nine!). Naturally, over 9 years in the world order has changed VERY much and slightly incorrect, I think, not to carry out any reforms (more or less radically).
I, like the aforementioned murderers were just doing their job. However, the sins remain with me and from them I do not refuse

What is it? Now I have no desire in any way in the future to maintain the current regime of administration of Diablo 2 through its in-game mod and a mod on the forum.

I publicly apologize and...
"I'm tired, I'm leaving"
"close the door behind me, I'm" © Choi

PS as a user, I remain.
76 Comments
Sort by:
P
PAK-PYK 15.05.20

ya tebya aj zauvajal bratan! ot duwi! alera na milo!
p.s sohranil v stranicu off navsykiu!

a
annortheone 15.05.20

gj wp

P
Progon_mulov. 15.05.20

Press F to Pay Respects

Y
YOKOZUNA koko ni aru 15.05.20

polzuyas sluchaem, ya gotov bit formally, I was like Ssovets in the third Reich as the executioner paru let, mb dolshe.

G
Gav 15.05.20

MyatKO.
It is not because someone deleted your question (and my answer) about bans, a few days ago?)

r
rikimaru2001 15.05.20

F

E
Episcop_moo 15.05.20

MyatKO.
And what exactly, in your opinion, became irrelevant in the rules? I have no clue, of course, but always thought the rules are basically that we should be punished for flooding, Mat, cheats, incitement to hatred, trade for real and stuff like that. Like now all this is true.

i
irknet 15.05.20

I alone would be boring :{
Why do you throw us?(

P
PAK-PYK 15.05.20

Ergo
MyatKO. wrote:
So in this time changed? Nothing.
Yes, nothing, despite repeated offers to make something new, to change something, for something to send "add to cart"
dumau pravila tut ni pi 4em

c
cr0x 15.05.20

All the rules there under admin. (he is always right and never to blame).
Changed there is only what is like itself firk though many players were against these changes ... it's exactly their opinion.

M
MyatKO. 15.05.20

Ergo, now, unfortunately, I do not remember, but there were moments. I swear, I forgot...
Dobermn, do not quite understand what you mean.

G
Gav 15.05.20

MyatKO.
you are the topic of ~6 people asked me a question and when I responded you your question was removed.

Q
QLinkee 15.05.20

IRKNET wrote:
I alone would be boring :{
Why do you throw us?(
I would ask why do you stay?)

b
baz1k[1] 15.05.20

You're sitting in that boat,son!
Beguiled the wind!
You're not praying to the saints!
Are you wearing a striped jacket with plaid pants!
You want me to say it as it is?
You want me to open the box of Pandora?!
You want me to disclose do not disclose?
(c) VitoCorleone

U
Uncle Fred 15.05.20

Tears.

U
Umka_S 15.05.20

good job MAN !!!

F
FludoTron 15.05.20

M
MyatKO. 15.05.20

Dobermn, Yes this is nonsense, I do not to impress and not offend (-;

L
LeoHao 15.05.20

In fact, change anything on the server - the path to lower online. Whiners, which is bad, first and go after modernization of the rules. So you should not wave a sword, I think. In any case, success in science and work =)

M
ModanaJazzz 15.05.20

The top friend.To change something to the user,not the admin.Because his task-electricity.The area is,the rest should be doing themselves.