3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Arzamascev 15.05.20 12:37 pm

Mission "the Bureau RAID" (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Completing the mission in the Wiki

Hi. Stalknulsya with the problem. The game will be a mission to hijack a fire truck before you set RAID on the Bureau. The problem is that when you find a car, sit in it - nothing happens. Vooobsche. I called on the mobile, stealing from the firehouse. Nothing helps. Should propozitsia the way to Luster and it is necessary to hide it. But the path is not laid. Can anyone come across?
Downloaded other, third-party preservation, they kind of help to get around this quest, but you know, prodenia someone else and to play as something not very.

PS I Have a license. To write something like At all - not obazatelno. I'm happy for you, I is not working.
With the support of the social club.... Problems with the support, there will not be appended.
17 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrRiddler 15.05.20

Alexander Arzamastsev
Ummm I don't even know what to say my friend!

S
Saints319 15.05.20

Alexander Arzamastsev
The phone find a contact 911, call and choose the fire, they will come to you themselves, you steal a car from them , separated from the cops and show you where to go.

A
Aleksandr Arzamascev 15.05.20

Don Corleone319
Please re-read what is written ) I called on the mobile, stealing from the firehouse. This method does not work. In General, I downloaded someone else's save from the same place and took the game. Only just have no sense, they're your dudes )

P
Pussy_ZARED 15.05.20

There's a slight problem)) I like Michael washed the floors, rigged the building, and then control goes to a Negro. I get them up to Michael, picks him up and then something happens... or Rather nothing, they're just stupid to sit in silence and blunt in radio... what's the problem then? Play litsuhu without cheats and mods. What trouble XS, so I decided to ask maybe someone knows where Chop buried here...

F
FooZzee 15.05.20

Do not have to be this way when Franklin pulls up to the building of the FRB, Michael vybivaet and to sit in the car, and Trevor where? I don't remember already :)

P
Pussy_ZARED 15.05.20

FooZzee
And he's fighting because of Michael, because in this is not involved, well at least I think so))

The us went darling, I'm just stupid ahaha

a
andrei73rusee 15.05.20

already left the building or rather came down on the rope cleared the area and approach to ambulances and all the game tightly hangs and crashes discontinuance
play the pirates because there is no money for the license(

A
Arkadiy Chekushkin 15.05.20

kill herself three times and you miss the moment

a
andrei73rus731 15.05.20

Arkady Chekushkin
probably will be not so interesting to play because there might be an interesting point or roller
or is there nothing?

A
Arkadiy Chekushkin 15.05.20

andrei73rus731
nothing important, in any case, the game will continue at the next checkpoint. I once had to miss so, in the mission with the garbage truck

a
andrei73rus731 15.05.20

Arkady Chekushkin
Yes, I also like this case was on the mission with the garbage truck

a
aleks777789 15.05.20

in this mission after Franklin went down the cables, Mike stands up and stands, and all is not what is happening

I
IgorAndreevich 15.05.20

The such school as aftor, same with the fire truck. Kaie has not only tried - still does not appear, the script and lead to the factory :-(
MB ktor Yesil problem?

I
IgorAndreevich 15.05.20

Alexander Arzamastsev
not dare?

R
Richards 15.05.20

Someone a single else is playing?)

A
Aleksandr Arzamascev 15.05.20

IgorAndreevich
Well, I save downloaded. Here is gradual.
Unfortunately some missions which I have passed at home, there may not be completed.
But the only way I was able to continue playing.

T
The X-Files 15.05.20

Incidentally the bug problem in the mission Scam is still not poliksena when approaching the point of the marker it disappears ...GTA 5 Scam: Bug: task interrupted come later... well there is video on YouTube how to solve this flaw but do the developers not know about it?