3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mike Mininni 15.05.20 12:38 pm

Bug face after ataxia (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Fell ill with Ataxia and a little pozabil for treatment. After noticed that I turned into Deadpool( she lost her hair, eyebrows and beard). To the comments of passers-by did not react. Question: how do I return the vegetation on the head?????????!!!!!!!!!
9 Comments
Sort by:
D
Danil Zotov 15.05.20

Mike Mininni wrote:
a little pozabil for treatment
turn to the morgue, I try to heal altars, to be honest in the first hear some side effects from the disease in Skyrim, you can still potion here look what section of the Potion of treatment, the XS will help or not.
Спойлерhttp://ru.elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%97%D0%B5%D0%BB%D1%8C%D1%8F_(Skyrim)#.D0.9F.D1.80.D0.BE.D1.87.D0.B8.D0.B5

M
Mike Mininni 15.05.20

Daniel Zotov
So I tried everything. 3 the altar. In my blood 6 liters of potions of healing from all diseases. Lead a healthy lifestyle: sleep from 21:00 to 8 am. Run deer. Charging with skeletons. Nothing helps. Even through the console changed gender and race HS. Dick on my face...

R
Rerium 15.05.20

Mike Mininni
And plastic the thieves also not helping?

Daniel Zotov
Vampirism is a disease,

M
Mike Mininni 15.05.20

Rerium
About plastic face don't know but member I had built such that Alduin they won.

D
DirtyLol 15.05.20

Mike Mininni
try using sonali to change the race in the Caucasus, the vegetation on the head, and square body provided with. hair will be thicker, fuller and silky from the roots, because you're worth it.

G
GG4 15.05.20

Will only fashion, in the original, this disease can not be cured.

M
Mike Mininni 15.05.20

GG4
Understood. Thank you.

U
Uriel1222 15.05.20

wow! I never seen anything like it - always went with immunitetom to disease....
how can she be sick?

s
stsbond 15.05.20

Hello! I have a problem ( as I recover from (Mark student))?Against mages I Loh (((