3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
roskoglory 15.05.20 12:38 pm

The tricks and secrets of the game (Allods Online)

I ask in this thread sharing his tips and tricks, small and big, secrets, etc, etc....
Perhaps someone will write on this subject guide, so please do not flood.
One way to know. You come to the seller-the vendor and sell him the whole pack (One with a right click on it). For a certain time (some say within 2 hours) this bundle will lie at the vendor's tab and Redemption. So, having sold him the whole pack, you can buy back your potions (or whatever) on one piece. To further understand the algorithm:
1.Sell the bundle to the vendor
2.Redeem the required number of individually under REPURCHASE
3.Give/sell to another player wykupienie product
4.The remaining part will be purchased from a vendor and leave it at home.
112 Comments
Sort by:
A
Adamsoff 15.05.20

Thank you - appreciate it

I
Ilifiya 15.05.20

redeemed three times more expensive. at a loss myself :/

T
TemnyyDuh 15.05.20

not, three times more expensive than it is in the resale) and repurchase at the same price at which sold)))

r
roskoglory 15.05.20

exactly. I wrote. tab for RANSOM
________
there is another option, if. for example it is necessary to give a friendly player (which drivereasy) a potion out of his pack, or incense from the pack:
1.Give the player a pack
2.This player drinks a potion (or smokes good - looking he gave)
3.Returns you back a pack in which potions (or incense), but one less

G
Gansta88 15.05.20

awesome idea...
to sell 1 stack to give

r
roskoglory 15.05.20

Gansta88, expresses clearly that for sarcasm???
better experience to share with others, pofludit anyone can...

w
waild 15.05.20

Who may not know, it is possible to collect on the day not a single trunk, but several. Before you take the chest you need to smoke incense, take the chest and run at the other locations. for each one, but not more than the degree of patronage, I Have 3rd degree is obtained 1халявный chest+3 degree of protection in the end, I have 4 chests every day, incense more than compensated for a week of nformyl 400 gold net.

C
Clerikus 15.05.20

waild you don't understand,berisi chest,smoke incense and you can even take 2 chests,if you have 3 rune of protection

r
roskoglory 15.05.20

the degree of protection+ 1 !
this is the number of chests you can take a day.
and again. Smoking incense is optional BEFORE taking the first chest. it is possible and before the second - so so stoned longer works-or rather, time to collect certainly enough)))
tested

w
waild 15.05.20

If you 3rd degree protection you can still take +3 chest(the chest on the degree) and they do daily in total of 4 chests a day

w
waild 15.05.20

I have a 3rd degree every day I collect 4 chests

w
waild 15.05.20

Clerikus
don't know how you understood and I have what I have wrote above (trunk 4) want to want to not believe.

C
Clerikus 15.05.20

only 3

r
roskoglory 15.05.20

Clerikus? either you have a second level of protection (check), or you time do not fit in the incense, so stop arguing, the fact is indisputable, on this and in the description of the patch written

V
VilliFoks 15.05.20

Or was it 20 out of 20 quests in the diary)) once I pinned)

w
waild 15.05.20

Clerikus
Well, stubborn as you need to trust people.
I wonder if there is kV for obtaining the 4th degree?

I
Ilifiya 15.05.20

Hmoa. Was wrong. In redemption redeemed, not three, but only twice as expensive.

a
astronomares 15.05.20

and the location of the chests have to say?

r
roskoglory 15.05.20

astronomares here
http://www.allods.net/guides/2208/

a
astronomares 15.05.20

there is a current League the man chests( and for Empire?