3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JustPan 15.05.20 01:40 pm

The problem with strangers in RDO (Red Dead Redemption 2)

I decided to do a little strangers quests to get gold, but each was one and the same problem, I just went up to them, they give me a replica, but it is not possible to accept this quest, because the button is shown as unavailable (for example on the screenshot). At that time I had a neutral level of honor and I decided to pick it up, in the hope that it will help, but all remained well. I try to reconnect, eventually a whole day passed but nothing has changed. I can tell you how to solve the problem? Maybe I just haven't found a solution.
10 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kerzh93 15.05.20

JustPan
This is a bug,it happens. Just need the session to change

J
JustPan 15.05.20

Керж93
Yes, that's in fact the problem) I for these two days (I started yesterday) changed the session certainly not one time, but nothing has changed, and therefore addressed here.

J
JustPan 15.05.20

Of course, I could score, and wait until rocky's next patch release, but I want to still gold

K
Kerzh93 15.05.20

JustPan
Gold? So just do the dailies and all, you can even 1

J
JustPan 15.05.20

Керж93 Just for a change

S
Salvador Gunzerker 15.05.20

JustPan
Maybe the time of day depends on?

A
ALEXEY21 15.05.20

JustPan
And in a single session tried?

J
JustPan 15.05.20

Salvador Gunzerker
By the way, should I go for it

J
JustPan 15.05.20

About the time of day - it is unlikely, there is obviously something else. I now try Sean to take the job for delivery of the message, he me it holds, I press r and says that he I have no job

J
JustPan 15.05.20

ALEXEY21
Honestly, I don't know how to create it. Or is there also through the process?

In GTA online