3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lord_Karneliys 15.05.20 01:42 pm

Farm runes and my Sorka (Diablo 2)

Welcome. Today, I would be very interested to know the place of farm runes from pul and more, and did related. The wigs that's nice but I like bi more to find extra farm. A: sora lvl 88 build: FO equipment: helmet +3 cold skill amulet: +1 skills sors, stick: the Oculus shield: Spirit armor: +2 sors skill and +1 warmth, TR belt, rings: nagel first 23, second +10 fcr gloves: magefist boots: sandstorm.
Or should I download blizzard sorcy?
Help Board diablomon, or should change something in FO sorce and to run the farm?
With respect Lord_Karneliys.

44 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lord_Karneliys 15.05.20

Hoping soon the time to help a friend blizz sore to wear a full TR and farm together.
(Lacking armor)

y
yI7bIpb-Huwe6poD 15.05.20

As for me, here, the principle - a steep drop runes when they are least expected.
For small runes (for crafting) I chose Countess - ist high, I fell, but all sorts of Tal to sheal in sufficient quantity. Really not talking about ith and below. Well, the keys sometimes too which you can sell or use yourself.
For large chose the Sanctuary of Chaos - level locations maximum, open space (very important for hammerdin), a lot of monsters, though Oblivion's annoying and creepy. Unique monsters searched the barb a second time. However, above the Hel so far nothing has fallen. Fly Sorka, sanded PAL for 6 ppl. Not so fast, but productive (for the 1st time killed all the bosses except Duriel). The truth is, I need ingots, and type of runes Jah Ber or at least will be a nice addition to st. Well, the stones, and fine clothes, which simply can be forced, and the money to play the lottery.

M
Mudrost Ondala 15.05.20

They say that the runes in Hellforge, you can search for, but this is not accurate.
If you chose the path of suffering, it is - the Countess (can drop up to Lo, inclusive), the chests in the lower Curate (you can catch up to ber) were Travincal and Loki high-level type of pita, tunnels, mausoleum, HKS and khbr.
Fo Sorka, of course, worse blisski, but those same tunnels, mausoleum and take down needs to farm

g
gottenspell 15.05.20

From the pul, the above-mentioned Countess, the runes quite often with her fall, if you compare with other places. Everything else is a rarity.

L
Lord_Karneliys 15.05.20

yI7bIpb-Huwe6poD
And for the lov Hamer's what the armor necessary? At the moment there is a Hamer in malibar set deals 2300-2400 PA lvl 67 advise budget gear on it please.

L
Lord_Karneliys 15.05.20

gottenspell
Countess who this is and where?

S
Sweety_Mustard 15.05.20

In terms of farm runes the top it was travincal - hordes of unique monsters, even in such khks no.
Solerno firk think I got to the TSA consuls and cleaned out the runes to the pool :DDD
Farm is the easiest way to jamiejamie with the amulet rising sun - to absorb fire damage.

L
Lord_Karneliys 15.05.20

Wisdom Ondal
I will consider, I will try today to clean the mausoleum

L
Lord_Karneliys 15.05.20

Sweety_Mustard
But a lot of cold immune, so this option I have there is no(

S
Sweety_Mustard 15.05.20

Lord_Karneliys
the Countess is also coldean :DDD

L
Lord_Karneliys 15.05.20

yI7bIpb-Huwe6poD
Wisdom Ondal
gottenspell
Sweety_Mustard
And now the big question, magic find affects the drop of runes, and one can be cleaned or should I get mules?

L
Lord_Karneliys 15.05.20

Sweety_Mustard
Well, it is not a problem, Merck will be able in the first act to clean up cold imonov

y

Lord_Karneliys
I play solo, so any time can add BO. The main thing - cuts more(I have~60) and block higher (I have 71). Damage from the hammers and 5-6K is enough. If the mobs a lot, then use a simple principle: ran - has cast hammers - ran, mobs with pleasure the rod under the hammer. But to oblivion have to run.

To be honest, Pala is better to spool up to 79 when the shock part will be fully developed (there is only HS). Budget gear:
weapon - Wizard
head - Peasants Crown
body - Skin of the Vipermagi
shield - Spirit runeword in any available panovskom the shield with the cut 40+ (I still go with a heraldic shield, as there is no st yet)
sneaker - Waterwalk
belt - any RAR with the power of HP or mana, fhr.
I - Trang-Oul's Claws or Magefirst.
Ring any equal or dwarf.
Amulet - magic +2 pal skills or PAP +1-2 skills pal.
Inventory throw charmy with CP. The main thing - to get 125 fcr.

y

Lord_Karneliys
magic find does NOT affect rune drop. Drop runes depends on:
- level locations;
- the number of players in the game;
- type of monster (if the monster can't dropnode a weapon or armor, the drop rate of runes (and high among them) is higher than other mobs; such mobs are flying all sorts of ghosts and nasylateley storms (Wraiths, Finger Mages, Vulture Demons, Willowisps, and the Swarm) to the Sanctuary of Chaos).

L
Lord_Karneliys 15.05.20

Thank you for the info

y

Lord_Karneliys
Don't know how it turns out, but it drops some stuff. Even shame. Well, at least Gul or vex.

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 15.05.20

yI7bIpb-Huwe6poD
Make a window 800x600 and turn on the minimap, then we will help you out.

K
Klassewer 15.05.20

Sweety_Mustard wrote:
In terms of farm runes the top it was travincal - hordes of unique monsters, even in such khks no.
blizz Sorka in ппл7 the barn still toovie I think. Static.blizz+glacial — teleport.

N
NoneOne2010 15.05.20

Klassewer wrote:
ппл7 in the barn
necromant on corpse explosion

[
[_JENKA_] 15.05.20

all the runes often I fall in locations with Diablo 3 act while going to mesh . I think you're there to run, just don't fall from dolls that explode upon death with you)