3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lord_Karneliys 15.05.20 01:42 pm

Farm runes and my Sorka (Diablo 2)

Welcome. Today, I would be very interested to know the place of farm runes from pul and more, and did related. The wigs that's nice but I like bi more to find extra farm. A: sora lvl 88 build: FO equipment: helmet +3 cold skill amulet: +1 skills sors, stick: the Oculus shield: Spirit armor: +2 sors skill and +1 warmth, TR belt, rings: nagel first 23, second +10 fcr gloves: magefist boots: sandstorm.
Or should I download blizzard sorcy?
Help Board diablomon, or should change something in FO sorce and to run the farm?
With respect Lord_Karneliys.

44 Comments
Sort by:
g
gottenspell 15.05.20

Sweety_Mustard
Don't encourage the man, the lion's share of time and spoil any of the runes he sees) as well as in the barn and in other places. Only the Countess is guaranteed and consistently throws the runes.

Lord_Karneliys
Countess is here. Go to the tower and fly to the last level. If you have a cold Sorka, you have merc's okay to wear to Zatikian herd at the Countess and herself, they are all cold immune.

S
Sweety_Mustard 15.05.20

gottenspell wrote:
the lion's share of time and spoil any of the runes he will not see
In other places different? 6 uniques in the crowd, kill faster than the Countess - for next trip, if you rely on runes drop from mobs, then all other options are much worse. Runes that are guaranteed and consistently throws the Countess - et and tal? Even the pool is falling there, guys are more often than in the same HKS.
And another - why-that nobody has indicated - some chests in act 3. The main thing that people maybe more - during brow to go and shmonat, if to whom not laziness, can screenshots with the most drawers with steep TS to give.

g
gottenspell 15.05.20

Sweety_Mustard
Pool not more than HKS? Shta? I hope you're not serious, or seldom to the Countess. All the other places are not close, in terms of sundrop. And Yes, I'm not talking about ETH and tal. From Poole to goole. The day can some times fall whereas in the take down or HKS for a couple of weeks will not fall, how can there be any doubt? The value of the spoil and HKS I certainly do not deny.

V
Viperept 15.05.20

As shown by my practice most high runes drop from chests and supercustom. 3 act lo kurast and on the way to mesh

V
Viperept 15.05.20

And lo rune stones and jewels

r
rambler87 15.05.20

Lord_Karneliys
In my opinion the main teleport 1, Resita, fcr, fhr and fly through chest - courante, for example. As someone maybe 100 flights drop something valuable, and someone schA 1000 pentlow or meow only unique items (although it is also good) - but not the runes.

N
NoneOne2010 15.05.20

for the week from your Countess 2 pool fell only on the keys something you can collect.

S
Sweety_Mustard 15.05.20

NoneOne2010
you just seldom to the Countess - need 24/7 with breaks for toilet and drink, about the food, may forget - at the same time and to defecate less frequently will be - Wat then you will succeed.

r
rambler87 15.05.20

And by the way find item works on Barba consuls? He gives something or just for the things affects and drop as in the case of MF - no runes - on the contrary worsening their drop.

More like noted a bunch of the spirits from Izual in the Valleys of despair to farm.

r
rambler87 15.05.20

Sweety_Mustard
Just do it - if you really like this kind of monotony - and then we can hang)

r
rambler87 15.05.20

With regards to generating drop - chests, for example: it generated depending on ppl for example, when entering me daneau location with mobs and chests (or directly need to go and see these Mobs chests - only then will they be generated?). That is to say, as in the case of Andi - if we create 1 for ppl flying to Andi and see her - then goes another 7 ppl - it does not matter no matter: the level of health it is already installed under 1ppl and drop it already generated? Similarly with mobs and chests on the contrary: if we come to the location of the mobs by the chests for 8 ppl (circled Asya location, for example) and then there was only 1ppl already as hp Mobs and drop on mobs and chests generated based 8ppl?

Although there seems to drop from chests not depend on ppl and mf? It seems something akin to a gamble except that there is no dependence on clvl and can drop things which are not in gamble (jewels, stones (perfect have not seen it though like Tole fall), class of items and runes). By the way, and the chests drops magic items with more than one word? And in General, how often do you drop magic slots met?

M
Mudrost Ondala 15.05.20

rambler87
Yes, it does, because in Travincal and love to go with barb to dropati gold and items twice.
About generating mobs: they are generated with the calculation of ppl in the time when you fit/fly them at a distance of about 1.5 screen. HP is generated at this moment - so provozovani and generate advice, mephala and Summoner 1 ppl - not to dig for a long time.
Drop, respectively, too. He can kill mephala 1 and 8 ppl and see the difference in drop.
On chests it does not work - there is a drop at the opening.

r
rambler87 15.05.20

Wisdom Ondal
The drop is also already included in the mob? That is, it is generated at the time of the end of the battle with Mobs or already assigned to the generated mob

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 15.05.20

rambler87
mathematically it is the same thing)

g
gottenspell 15.05.20

To knock out to take down at least the pool even 24/7 will not work. Vpahivat have to, much longer than the Countess.

S
Sweety_Mustard 15.05.20

gottenspell wrote:
To knock out to take down at least the pool even 24/7 is not a ride
well, there is a steadily falling gold, charmy and jewels. When FIRC includes drop, the people carries out Chama and jachi, chance bunch of unique mobs really high. You just run up for gold to gamble and Kraft and in addition get a drop.

g
gottenspell 15.05.20

Sweety_Mustard
I do not argue, I wrote above that the values of spoil are not in denial. Then on 2 Lo pulled out, Schiller's, jewel. I mean, the runes from the pool at the Countess more often fall. Yes, spoil you and sur with Gaham embossing, in contrast to the Countess, but it is very rare. But again, all sorts of Poole and East it is easier to get at the Countess! Zadrotstvovat have there, I flew a lot and the consuls and to the Countess. The difference is more than noticeable. At the Countess several times a day had valuable runes to take down - sometimes for a week did not fall. What is there to argue? Who actually played, will not argue. That to spoil a potentially profitsee, that's another conversation.

O
Obsessed 15.05.20

When firk, gritting his teeth, includes drop
Sweety_Mustard, )

M
Merkat 15.05.20

Here is a direct hours ago fell. My opinion - the main kill, kill, kill... Until blue in the face. There is something to fall. Of course this should be done fairly quickly and at high LVL locations.

Here's a list, at the same time:
* Act 1 - Pit Level 1 (Some Undead, different odnoimennyi monsters; ~6 random bosses )
* Act 1 - Pit Level 2 (Some Undead, different odnoimennyi monsters; ~2 random boss)
* Act 1 - Mausoleum (Undead; only lightning immune monsters; ~4 random boss)

* Act 2 - Maggot Lair Level 3
* Act 2 - Ancient Tunnels (Undead; No Cold of immunol ; ~6 random bosses)

* Act 3 - Sewers Level 2
* Act 3 - Forgotten Temple (Upper Kurast)
* Act 3 - Ruined Fane (Kurast Causeway)
* Act 3 - Disused Reliquary (Kurast Causeway)

* Act 4 - River of Flame
* Act 4 - Chaos Sanctuary (Boss - Diablo)

* Act 5 - The Worldstone Keep Level 1
* Act 5 - The Worldstone Keep Level 2
* Act 5 - The Worldstone Keep Level 3
* Act 5 - Throne of Destruction
* Act 5 - The Worldstone Chamber (Boss - Baal)

O
Obsessed 15.05.20

My opinion - the main kill, kill, kill... Until blue in the face.
Devil Two is definitely not for children.. :S