3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
URKIN95 12.10.19 03:28 pm

Gone is the time benefit the game? (Fallout 4)

Hi all. Stuffed 100 hours in a couple of months after release, would have played longer, but was not able to tolerate the horrible performance of the game on my not very powerful PC. The main problem was the damn long boot (sometimes eternal) and a small General instability of the game. The game came down to better days. And it's been not enough time since release. How's patches? Brought a little bit of optimization? Fixed anything? Or continue to wait for you?
43 Comments
Sort by:
U
URKIN95 12.10.19

The_Black_Wolf
Thank you.
I have the Incentive there, just to swing quite a lot, but at 800 KB/s is a pain

U
URKIN95 12.10.19

fox345
Well, with the 980 you're lucky, my 550 Ti has long ceased to love lighting in games, Yes, normal shadows, but it seems worth it again to check it. Still For honor worked perfectly (by the standards of my PC)

U
URKIN95 12.10.19

xmove01
Close to my. So worth a try.

f
fox345 12.10.19

URKIN95
Try it. No harm in trying.

U
URKIN95 12.10.19

MagicHero
Very good looking, doesn't look like you have middle PC :)

M
MunchkiN 616 12.10.19

time usually does not fix the game
corrects Pitch

M
MagicHero 12.10.19

Золотко555
And what you can do, playing almost 6000 hours?

S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 12.10.19

Золотко555
6000 hours in this game ? I think you have problem with head
Kot Markiz
What makes you think , in your opinion a bad game , but fallout 4 is the best game and can only smear those who have not played it ? yeah great logic , but who I write about logic.

Z
Zolotko555 12.10.19

Sergei Dobrovolsky
Yes, not with his head ...but just to play into that...well played I falaut 300 hours AI? what's next to play?? I see no games that interest me... here waiting for metro and the Stalker.... and playing police...and you have a problem with education )

B
BlackTigerTK 12.10.19

Золотко555 wrote:
what's next to play??
Andromeda?

I
Inkvizitor nubov 12.10.19

BlackTigerTK
so in fact there is still yet

S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 12.10.19

BlackTigerTK
It is also not the Apocalypse and you cannot grow radishes in the beds , and mods not to put , and as we know shkolota LOVES fashion .

B
BlackTigerTK 12.10.19

The Inquisitor newbies
Like in March, there is not much to wait.

w
william1992 12.10.19

Золотко555
What games???? You've got a family!!!!

M
Metalist1925 12.10.19

Sergei Dobrovolsky
what's wrong with the mod?

m
mentalko 12.10.19

Золотко555
that mlyat you can do almost 6000 hours, which took me 300? although I'm not even TRU gamer, as much and 3rd part went...
I opened all the locations, did all the quests including the side, went through all the DLS... wasted a lot of time on a huge 3-storey Fort, which occupied the entire building the Restaurant starlight
the picture displays your speed!

Sergei Dobrovolsky
Someone explain to me what an unhealthy trend in women went in game to play? now I can't in over to play without thinking that matches me women in the team merge.. in groups of overu 1/5 - girl!!! friends there are many, as will come to him in profile, so there is more manipulative than me 5 times, and the level is same, it happens when request... WHERE DO THEY get so MUCH TIME?

Z
Zolotko555 12.10.19

william1992
mentalko
you what I dug up??? as the aunt at the market)) ...Yes Oh, Oh....in each hut their rattles...watch your time!! learn how to dispose of them and you will have time for games...anything more you do not answer))

_
_Egorian_ 12.10.19

With the latest patch better optimization has become: the game loaded faster, download faster pass, the world loads faster, drawdowns fps less.

K
Kot Markiz 12.10.19

here, by the way on topic: really time my game goes, I have noticed that the picture little by little, but steadily improving, some bugs go, that is, developed not abandoned, patch pomaleu.

U
URKIN95 12.10.19

Thank you all, and in truth was better.
In any case, downloads are much more quick, and subsidence for less. All the gazebo only to find that it does is good, sounds like you should buy far Harbor.