3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vladec0074545 15.05.20 01:44 pm

Music (SnowRunner)

If it possible instead of the standard music to put your?
6 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anriand 15.05.20

Yes,I'm in the sound settings music set to 0 and in chrome I turned on the radio online and you will have happiness

G
Grindest 15.05.20

vladec0074545
I think you can, format files .pcm and try to open one of these, whichever comes.
It might be useful to you. http://openext.ru/exts/view/name/pcm

C
CTuKC 15.05.20

also fed up with the standard soudtrack, I think to pump up something from the Western Blues-rock and country Blues tipo Blues Sarceno, Caddilac Three,Brantley Gilbert... well, on the Taimyr Peninsula XS... under trees, and Vysotsky XD

d
dmitriyrams 15.05.20

vladec0074545
All excellent changes. Take any audio Converter (for example EZ CD Audio Converter), converterwill MP3 to WAV, then change the file extension from WAV to PCM. Climb under SnowRunner\en_us\preload\paks\client\ looking for the file there shared_sound.pak (open it with WinRAR'th - this is an important point), climb to [sound]\music well, there is already find the file you need, and replace it with your. Only the names of the files must be identical. And before you replace, and preview your file in MPlayer, if it is not sings and the game will not sing. To convert suggest no changes in the quality (frequency, channels, compression, etc.).
All the software is easily searched in the Internet.
Replaced the music on deep purple, was gorgeous)

v
vladec0074545 15.05.20

dmitriyrams
Did it! Thank you very much!!!

y
yasava 15.05.20

dmitriyrams
Why such dances with a tambourine in 2020? :) When there are a bunch of online music?
Just want to understand :)