3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zdrastE 15.05.20 01:44 pm

Victory day NG went unnoticed

blah... no greetings, no images are appropriate content neither in the main nor in the blogs was not detected.
forgot, or is just this celebration is not included in the sphere of interests as the administration and users of PG?
31 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Kyokushin 15.05.20

Hello
Feuerwehr in Moscow was
Above us flew Samolety, but it is not clear where.Perhaps in Zhukovsky

B
BaatarTengu 15.05.20

Hello
All were engaged in the campaign.

r
requiemmm 15.05.20

And to celebrate, it's not our holiday. Those who really fought, 95+, they left the unit, mainly with medals hanging around costumed clowns. Remember? I remember only recently the medals my grandfather got. Another grandfather, which is the last military draft, died recently, all his relatives gnawed, looking for unknown wealth and divide odnushku in the sleeping bag, probably will bite each other, judging by the intensity of the drama. Rats.
Zomboyaschik this year is so Packed with cries about coronavirus that place for a holiday and it was not. And, well, undertook to show the Shield and Sword, but every half hour poking one nasty face, so that the tracker everything. Anyway something to drink not like. I once stopped to chat with all sorts of intellectually alien characters, threw a drink at all so it became clear that note that I can't do without the booze, we met drunk and sprawling, that's the whole holiday.

z
zdrastE 15.05.20

BaatarTengu wrote:
All were engaged in the campaign.

S
Stinger_Max 15.05.20

Yesterday just thinking about one fact. Imagine now the whole human life cycle from baby to old man, don't just was born, grew up and grew old, and what this old man lived. In his childhood he went to kindergarten, then to school, made friends, found a first love (and then, for example, they broke up), got married, had children, and later already got grandchildren now and if he hasn't died one way or the other is already in the twilight of his life.

This is what I am now to the person who is born in 1945-the year for 75 years. He is an old man. He even this did not see the war like his peers, plus or minus approximately couple of years. You realize that it's been a few generations and the world also saw a huge number of different events. And we, in turn, still shouting about the victory, which was like yesterday. Roll these noisy parades with military equipment. Honestly, sometimes I think that we have a government that is constantly pedaliruet this topic, just have to some extent wants to be similar with North Korea in these parades and marches of military equipment, than to have this clown for the sake of commemoration.
God, people have finally come to your senses, how it's gone too far. And when it all will somehow slow down their momentum? Imagine 2145 the first year and all of these parades in the (possibly) near cyberpunky atmosphere. When will celebrate the 200 anniversary of the victory roll and once again a loud and magnificent parades. When once again all will be loud happy and plump for this victory. You say I overreacted? And you imagine yourself, in what ever time it will all stop? How does it can suddenly just stop? That's just it. Perhaps with the change of power. Only now, in my turn, I again ask the question: are you sure you can imagine in this country what other government?.

A
AndSmart 15.05.20

Stinger_Max wrote:
And we, in turn, still screaming about this victory
It's just one of the trump cards of our king, to raise the spirit of patriotism, saying we must unite and endure. Costumed officers glimpsed on TV and the whole show, but in reality no assistance and care, we 20 years ago when I was in Junior high, veterans have gathered of the house stew, brought soap, and toothpaste, etc., and then on the feast of the victory Day adult all is handed out...they say it to you with a holiday you veterans...

P
Pilat. 15.05.20

E
Eternal Traveller 15.05.20

In the interests of the users of PG are definitely not included.
And so, the family said, both his grandfather fought and returned, with award-winning, one with 2 orders of the red banner. And how many of their brothers just left somewhere to lie down, Ah...

W
Wolfram carbide 15.05.20

Spoiler

m
masha 15.05.20

Eternal Traveller
My grandfather awards left, are stored.

a
antonrogov 15.05.20

Hello
And why so late come to their senses? Would the 9th blozhik gash with greetings and congratulatory picture to post. No? Why?
Hello wrote:
just this feast is not in the interests of the administration ...
In their area of interest only to loot with advertising included.

z
zdrastE 15.05.20

antonrogov wrote:
Would the 9th blozhik gash with greetings and congratulatory picture to post. No? Why?
in this case, my attitude coincides with the attitude of the administration ...shall we say, neutral. and therefore necessary in any promotional activities in relation to this date can not see for themselves. and the post is just an excuse for idle discussions - why am I in his laziness, was not alone, and in the vast majority.
antonrogov wrote:
In their area of interest only to loot with advertising included.
it would be foolish to believe that the website was created for any other purpose except MAKING DOUGH.
no one is not surprised and not outraged that a Baker receives his income (loot), selling bread. so why someone should care that the website gets my money (income) by providing space for advertising?

V
Vaipen 15.05.20

Hello
What's the point to post such blozhik, if it immediately rubs the administration as not relevant and inappropriate pron games and the website theme. Because here is relevant: games, PC hardware /console/ smartphones, Marvell and DS kintz, of mamasa under humor and cosplay pron or figurines of the characters. Everything else under the knife, for nefig.

z
zdrastE 15.05.20

Vaipen wrote:
. Everything else under the knife, for nefig.
Vaipen
unwind theme in the forums for a year or two ago and will find there are posts dedicated to the victory day.
https://forums.playground.ru/talk/vseh_s_prazdnikom_velikoj_pobedy-960767/
so that no under the knife, for nefig. no, in principle, can not be. Limon could be anyone, but not an idiot.

V
Vaipen 15.05.20

Hello
It does not mean anything. I had a blog with congratulations to March 8. Where I can put your text alterations of different songs on the computer. To update the design of it was relevant. And then have suddenly stopped and it was decided to remove. So maybe they haven't got.

z
zdrastE 15.05.20

Vaipen wrote:
I had a blog with congratulations to March 8.
heh, heh... and the priest had a dog.

D
Denis Kyokushin 15.05.20

Stinger_Max
Just in this war, many died for us, for our lives.So,to remember...
If you cancel this holiday, our children may forget it all, forget about those who for their sake of life gave

S
Stinger_Max 15.05.20

Denis Kyokushin
I'll be surprised, in the first world, too many people died. Where are the parades on this occasion?

D
Denis Kyokushin 15.05.20

Stinger_Max
And in the first world were the parades?

S
Stinger_Max 15.05.20

Denis Kyokushin
You're funny.