3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
massoffka 15.05.20 01:44 pm

Invasion Laboratories or HYPERPC? Your choice.

Computers from Invasion Laboratories or HYPERPC? Personally, I'm for Invasion Laboratories. And you?
13 Comments
Sort by:
d
dilat 15.05.20

massoffka
Just like that, without explanation?

m
massoffka 15.05.20

dilat
What kind of explanation?
https://invasion-labs.ru/
https://hyperpc.ru/

d
dilat 15.05.20

massoffka
Pros, cons... it's like asking me what the cars like and instead of telling you to send them screenshots

m
massoffka 15.05.20

dilat
Understand, practice is required.

d
dilat 15.05.20

massoffka
Here, I think, one day some of these companies build to order PC. For me, if indiscriminately - both seem professional. Another thing, who how it works, what the pitfalls are and whether they are and so on...

m
massoffka 15.05.20

dilat
Just found out about the companies, and immediately wanted to order their PC? You know, the same I felt when I first visited their sites. I think Inwagen good computers in terms of performance and cooling (it turns around), and Hipacc - and the prices are decent, and computers.

d
dilat 15.05.20

massoffka
Well, not recently, and for several years know about them. I'm not so easily impressed, so with burning eyes to throw all beautiful. My post above explanation

m
massoffka 15.05.20

dilat
dilat wrote:
Just like that, without explanation?
And then there's explaining, if he know everything?

d
dilat 15.05.20

massoffka
I know about their existence, visit their site. But didn't order anything there ever, so don't know about the quality of their services personally. And you just said you like so-and-so the office is just no explanation. Why is it, that it's good, etc.?

m
massoffka 15.05.20

dilat
About the company Inwagen found out by accident: once, my friend ordered a computer. At first I thought: well, just a gaming PC. But with a computer complete, he ordered the stress tests. 12 hours of loading, and the computer is not something that is not hot, on the contrary, as if just out of the freezer and pulled out (figuratively speaking, of course). And I liked it: good performance, coupled with a powerful cooling system. So a little practice with Invagen I have.

d
dilat 15.05.20

massoffka
Also read and heard that there are 100500 test run after Assembly. Another thing, there inflated prices on components?

m
massoffka 15.05.20

dilat
I would not have said, the components are more or less worth as much as they should. And if you calculate the price of accessories, it turns out that they work in principle, not very many take.

m
massoffka 15.05.20

And right in the Configurator, you can order a different prichindaly from monitors and wi-fi adapters to mouse pads. In General, all that is needed. There are also installation of the software.