3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Russian Combine 15.05.20 01:46 pm

No peace (Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers)

In the game, except for the menu, nothing is drawn (i.e., the entire screen is grey and there is only a possibility). Maybe it's crack
21 Comments
Sort by:
M
MirEdg 15.05.20

I'm all right.

S
SkyGame 15.05.20

I have crashes once you pass a mission,so where drowning 4 ships of the Japanese,and then you have to destroy several bridges to the water,the mission completes,click next and departure with an error on ntdll.dll

T
Temnyy_Master 15.05.20

Russian Combine
in the launcher turn off post effect

K
KristalNight 15.05.20

people I after her mission on Tulagi push further and throws what to do ?

s
slonarm 15.05.20

The same problem: Tulagi Landing -departure after service and a patrol departure after starting the mission.

S
SkyGame 15.05.20

campaign crack curve if many flies
in short, you can skip this mission,go through the mission there that go along and then there will be a button next Chapter

G
Gamer_game 15.05.20

The solution to the problems with the mission on Tulagi...the solution is very simple,looking at who the thread is Windows XP and there go through this mission without crashes and other problems))))good game...

b
bomjila 15.05.20

And in the mission patrol what to do? Twist the head around, and to sense zero - false target false target Yes...

G
Gamer_game 15.05.20

bomjila:everything depends on the head of the company and,if America,then,I do not remember the Chapter on numbering:(but just remember that their priority,first time flying 2японца on the starboard side;then you need to light the enemy fleet;then on the starboard side of the bombers the Japanese do have sanity you down one;another patrol like the last,will again RAID bombers from the left side:)like it all:)

b
bomjila 15.05.20

Gamer_game
Thank you

G
Gamer_game 15.05.20

bomjila anyway), I was cool game:)
People to be honest with this game even Warplanes in flight:)

G
Gamer_game 15.05.20

bomjila anyway), I was cool game:)
People to be honest with this game even Warplanes in flight:)

I
Ingbelial 15.05.20

Can you be more specific where in the last patrol, the Japanese appear? And I only find survivors.

G
Gamer_game 15.05.20

Embelia look at the sides you will attack the bombers have forgotten but it seems the left was the Japanese.

B
Bard_2009 15.05.20

The mission of Tulagi I put the compatibility with XP service Pack 3.And lo and behold,not flown.Of course it can,but one I try.

B
Bard_2009 15.05.20

Can't pass the mission patrol in Japan.Find the bombers,then it needs to bring down with antiaircraft guns.Shoot at the blue points near the plane.From the far not break,and only flies when close.He writes that the mission failed.As this reptile to kill?In America, this mission went without any problems,and this cheto his nerves.

G
Gamer_game 15.05.20

Bard_2009 shoot when he is in the middle distance,and shoot it and take stock a little in the top right to the left looking from the trajectory of its flight,I helped stock up a friend passed this mission taking a little down so just try to take in advance))))good game enjoy the game really came to fame at the time of its release)))I was very happy))))

B
Bard_2009 15.05.20

Gamer_game,thank you.The truth has passed.Thus.

G
Gamer_game 15.05.20

Bard_2009 that's good)))))good game)))

s
stalevarrus 15.05.20

cool game, especially with the wheel)) the whole evening yesterday furious)))))