3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
haterwithbeard 15.05.20 01:49 pm

Another question on temperature

Hi, experts:) the Question is,
The MSI GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER Gaming X
Yesterday I decided to look for the solution of the crappy aliasing, flicker and other things in TESO. In the end, after various options, the best quality showed DSR 4K.
The smoothing removed the usual shit - the picture is perfect, no flicker and other things.
Temperature without 4K 58-62. Stable 60 fps, with occasional dips for a moment to 47.
With 4K up to 68-69, but 60 fps with rare dips in batches up to 45.

Note the question) whether this Critical temperature for my card? what is the acceptable range?
In the native ha-ke is max temp 82с.

What say you experts?
67 Comments
Sort by:
I
InboxM 15.05.20

haterwithbeard
No, not critical, absolutely operating temperature,play on. According to official data it 95 critical. And continue to remember and PC components are no normal or optimal temperature is critical, anything below is working. But the temperature is lower, the better.

h
haterwithbeard 15.05.20

InboxM
And if it is raised to 74-75?

I
InboxM 15.05.20

haterwithbeard
Operating temperature. And if the numbers are eye mazolyat using Msi Afterberner recalibrate the fan.

h
haterwithbeard 15.05.20

InboxM
Thank you for your answers! :)

B
BaatarTengu 15.05.20

haterwithbeard
Stable working temperature.

M
MunchkiN 616 15.05.20

this critical temperature is 130+ there, then everything starts to explode
to 90 degrees it is possible to score finally on temperature, and finally maps have kind of sewn when overheating, they reduce the frequency
but it's worth of millet to trace the cooling spahr at full (this is not always the case drivers provided) and if the image is from overheating, not baguet all normal like.
another thing is that there if the power of the card is not high quality it can in theory fail faster at constant ultramarathon and increased manual tension and Tama memory ische degraded if accelerates shitless.

I
InboxM 15.05.20

MunchkiN 616
Yes we can score but you know that at 90° continue to use the card... well it is. Above 80 is better not to handle.

M
MunchkiN 616 15.05.20

InboxM
it depends on what kind of card. think about the thinner the processor nkoroi curve below the maximum operating temperature.
I had most of the time decipi they have a good rate was 80 to 100 a couple of times I've seen 120 and how would they do it did not.
I assume that from the Narew and cooling will suffer in the first place the PCB and soldering. but as if the map with no critical defects it will last a long time and BLK a few years of active usage card idea ends and it turns into a Museum piece

p
puumar 15.05.20

For full HD, the optimum temperature of 60 degrees. With 4K until these parameters are not reached, two years ago the temperature was 75градусов, today 68 degrees. Progress is konesh, its lower ON the drivers, but before optimal not reached. At ISI of ahlad not so hot, so jumps around the average values, for it is in the normal range. If they start showing consistently in the area of 75-80 degrees, then you can start to panic. :)

s
saa0891 15.05.20

puumar wrote:
If they start showing consistently in the area of 75-80 degrees, then you can start to panic. :)
If you're paranoid then Yes you can start to panic,and to 85 degrees can generally no steam is a normal operating temperature some.

I
InboxM 15.05.20

puumar
What you are saying.And for 720p what is the optimum temperature?

p
puumar 15.05.20

InboxM wrote:
And for 720p what is the optimum temperature?
55 degrees.

What heresy right? Scheu pawson kettles boil, nicho is normal, more in them to go crooked hands. :D

D
Denis Kyokushin 15.05.20

puumar
A bagel or something?He always maps boils notably

L
Lex-one 15.05.20

Denis Kyokushin
InboxM
Yes, it's trollebo, so leads to his provocations.

p
puumar 15.05.20

Kyokushin Denis wrote:
He always maps boils notably
He's not boils. Shows temperature very accurate. As above, the temperature should be 35-75, but as is good ohled from nilabati as here are expressed, then the average values shows less than optimal.
If you argue like this:
saa0891 wrote:
and up to 85 degrees it is possible not to bathe,
the course will be to boil, only blame for this is not a bagel. )

D
Denis Kyokushin 15.05.20

Lex-one
I know who it is).And a bagel, indeed, maps of the boils.Anyway, my.Even among new things, don't know, never tried

puumar
Not all games so card warm up in 15 minutes,like a donut.And Nividia percentage with the revs otherwise

p
puumar 15.05.20

Kyokushin Denis wrote:
Not all games so card warm up in 15 minutes,like a donut.
With 4K at the moment not. The bagel shows optimally, 45-75градусов optimal 60gradusov, but in games it is not, more than 70 committed on average 65-68 degrees, and that happens and over 70 passes at heavy prices.

D
Denis Kyokushin 15.05.20

puumar
On Nividia, if memory serves, 100% is 4000 rpm. AMD 100% - 6000rpm. I Have Buneri ranging from 40° the valve is configured to 1% to 1°
There's even a lower % ratio of turnover to 1°.Basically, 75-76° in games
Spoiler
I have one valve on the map, and I'm not worried because of those degrees

p
puumar 15.05.20

Kyokushin Denis wrote:
if memory serves, 100% is 4000 rpm.
It doesn't matter, at least n-vidia. ГТХ260 stood for a long time I have GTA5 managed to play. When there was only full HD temperatures it was just hell 80 degrees. And eventually they decreased. Ie it was purely due to drivers, video card not changing. And now the same thing happens. If two years ago in the Andromeda had 74 degrees in 4K, today 68, the graphics card is the same.

b
bloomm 15.05.20

puumar wrote:
For full HD, the optimum temperature of 60 degrees