3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lay_effect 15.05.20 01:51 pm

Turn off the computer when playing the Witcher 3 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

When playing"the Witcher 3 turn off the computer. Before such was not, began to occur at the transition in Novigrad, the Computer is almost brand new video card good. IF OVERHEATING is NOT CONNECTED, downloaded a special program for cooling a video card) HELP PLIZ WHAT to DO?
12 Comments
Sort by:
b
bazilews 15.05.20

What program for cooling a video card?
And it is desirable to have the stuffing of the system unit to specify...

a
alt_engel 15.05.20

Maybe the power supply? The computer is turned off under heavy loads often occur when the problems with power supply.

a
airstorm 15.05.20

lay_effect wrote:
IF OVERHEATING is NOT CONNECTED, downloaded a special program for cooling a video card)
What program is it? Was the case here...... one downloaded MSI afterburner during Crysis 3... Three days of tinkering, then messed with the values of the dependence of speed on temperature and safely roasted R9 280 :D

P
POLKOVNIK2005 15.05.20

lay_effect
Well, just nonsense.
No profile, no configuration Oh, Oh , hurts me.
P. S IF THAT OVERHEATING is NOT CONNECTED, downloaded a special program for cooling vidyuhi) , are there

D
DarKain_PYA 15.05.20

Just add S

o
oleg199966 15.05.20

lay_effect
lay_effect wrote:
IF OVERHEATING is NOT CONNECTED, downloaded a special program for cooling a video card)
Yeah, my friend also phone from the microwave charged.

L
Lexx77 15.05.20

lay_effect wrote:
IF OVERHEATING IS NOT CONNECTED,
Stresstester type furmark, 3дмарка, Aida 64 did not drive? With a log of course. Iron is also unclear what you have there like. Unable to start or what to advise to minimize the graphics settings in the game, well, and free space to keep on the system and other discs more. Then it is necessary to investigate more specifically, but with the introductory range of issues in which happen off and departure, rather big enough. It is necessary to try to localize the problem.

l
lay_effect 15.05.20

bazilews
The program MSI Afterburner
Video card Radeon
Else XS

d
dilat 15.05.20

lay_effect
How you can help, even if you have the specification of your computer not know?

k
keekoup0 15.05.20

lay_effect
would you even learned how to use msi correctly and found out x-ing your iron...

I
InboxM 15.05.20

lay_effect
Don't know the specs, like you bought/collected a computer? Radeon a lot. Let's learn the characteristics of their own, complete with power supply.

b
bazilews 15.05.20

lay_effect
Skachati and install it Spaccy.
She and config and temperature will show.