3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sharkyyy3 15.05.20 01:52 pm

Which build to download? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

With the exit Skurov 5 played without mods. 8 years later I remembered the existence of this game, now I want to play it with all the allowable mods to improve the atmosphere and did not spoil it (like adding a company of anime and other crap) What build can you recommend?
4 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gerwant007 15.05.20

SLMP-GR or SLMP-SSE for the legendary and special editions respectively. Nice build, which can be graphistes the core to create your build. + it includes already a number of mods to improve the atmosphere. Under the spoiler mods included in the Assembly SLMP-GR (marked as unmanaged)
PS Build I have a Final in 2018, the current at the moment just has a different mod

Spoiler

a
airstorm 15.05.20

Sharkyyy3
Better download torrent clean game without assemblies. Install SkyUI, SKSE, well, at least the nexus mod Manager.
Sites (Russian-speaking) with mods on Scarim a great many (and almost every mod there is a link to the nexus). Choose, download, install and try. For the selection, installation and trial runs will take time... a lot. But at least you will reduce the risk to screw up the passage, which, it should be noted, very common when downloading finished assemblies.
Though the game is very well suited for fan-made mods, however, often breaks from the mods.

C
Cute_Khajiit 15.05.20

airstorm
I fully support)

B
Bep 15.05.20

ready build swing not interested but to make for a loved one is gut))