3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Prosveshenie 15.05.20 01:53 pm

Help the brave beginners (Diablo 2)

In connection with the unstable situation in the world, has increased the relevance swapping characters on hardcore (characters often die). The forces of evil cunningly used even banal lag killing players. But there is a way to compensate for this damage.
I give everyone access to the hero helper:
account EnchFree password is 123
It is not recommended to change the password (allow use), pumped and the pass game (because ripnet), convert to LoD.
How to pass quests bosses (including dories): do TP before the boss the second character, and go alternately in one TP to another after 1-2 strokes on the new merc. Merc INCHEM finishes bare 100-150 visits without any risk for the main character.
Good game on hardcore!
48 Comments
Sort by:
y
ya_RAQ 15.05.20

100-150 visits. tsepanulo)

g
gtLpro 15.05.20

at +3sk threw down crap, still need 2 soja, Tarnhelm, Victor, Magefisti, Staff 2sor 3ench! and pump it is NOT RECOMMENDED)

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 15.05.20

I put sodzh there docente another

q
qPash 15.05.20

Well done!

K
Kover 15.05.20

Good game on hardcore!

K
Klassewer 15.05.20

Some are too complex rofl I don't understand.

m
minovalo 15.05.20

I go there to get stuff thrown, and you are saved.

f
firkax 15.05.20

I think there is not are not saved and the Carpet it specifically Ripley and brags

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 15.05.20

firkax
I Ripley, and the carpet shows off

M
Mudrost Ondala 15.05.20

firkax
Unauthorized access to another account there, it is necessary to uncover Blessed Banhammer, yaschitayu

A
Aleksey Bitardskiy 15.05.20

Prosveshenie wrote:
In connection with the unstable situation in the world, has increased the relevance swapping characters on hardcore (characters often die). The forces of evil cunningly used even banal lag killing players. But there is a way to compensate for this damage.
I give everyone access to the hero helper:
Ready to give the hero the helper and everyone who wants insurance BitardSafe, and 3 rate:
1.Rate Nachalo: For Gul/6 months. kompensiruet armor equivalent to rune Vex on software.
2.Rate Vse umrut, a ea ostanus: For Sur/6 months. kompensiruet armor equivalent Ber rune on software.
3. Rate Vse vklu4eno: For Ber/6 months. kompensiruet the whole armor equivalent to Jah rune(also, you can become the proud owner of Enigma on HC, in honor of the drawing, which is in Ls).
Working with BitardSafe you can forget about risks and force majeure. BitardSafe works only with proven, licensed Amateurs to tickle point on HC.
Spoilera is a public offer. To obtain the agreement, contact HP. And yet staregies moshennikov!

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 15.05.20

Alex Bitansky
if you don't hoces all to shoot, it prokinut you, lol

A
Aleksey Bitardskiy 15.05.20

bd_sm[TDPG]
The agreement eliminates the fraud of one party or another.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 15.05.20

Alex Bitansky
cool)

P
Prosveshenie 15.05.20

What is the meaning of to kill a character who is the public? It's not a PC, no one resists. Therefore, to kill such a character is not an achievement. Can you kill me is not difficult to swing again. Of course, I originally was clear that they will kill the weak person is that nothing can not reach in the game and probably in life too )). But I like to download new Persians and help Navicom. My major is impossible to kill, and those I may swing in 15 minutes.

K
Kover 15.05.20

Prosveshenie
Your 15 minutes against someone a few seconds. Think about it.

P
Prosveshenie 15.05.20

Have you at least half an hour running into this AK. Think about it, if all is well in your life?

K
Kover 15.05.20

Prosveshenie
You are really good burns, then someone on the right track =) we can make them arbitrarily long. Yes, until not come, that to help the brave beginners are best as a normal player, not as you (of course) to make the service of type write the name of the game on my () - I'll toss you free of charge ENCs + Bo with warranty, (the word kid or someone else there) that without player killing and not becoming like every papushenko like lovers bdsm clan shopping bottom of PG.

What do you expect, making ACCA the public and even on ng, just funny =)

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 15.05.20

as the carpet burns that I ignore)
Gori further, GL

P
Prosveshenie 15.05.20

Carpet
If you want to help someone otherwise, what's stopping you? I'm not sorry to make public characters. You want to prove that wrong to do. But you go on shared streets with other people. Why don't you go and break the road, do not spoil your communal entrance, do not burn cars in the Parking lot? I'm not breaking any game rules that provide the public characters, and this is my case, and you somehow decided that I need your opinion like I need to play. You can create a separate topic and there to Express their point of view and philosophical reasoning. This topic is for beginners who want to try on hardcore. So explain, why are you killing these innocent characters that you didn't do anything wrong?