3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SplaydeR73 12.10.19 03:29 pm

Bug complement Far Harbor. (Fallout 4)

In the quest Life on the edge got the job to talk to Teddy Wright. I approach him and a dialogue begins. He just stands there and looks at me. If to depart from it, it's coming for me within the settlement. With the help of cheat codes quest which should give Teddy is not activated.
A similar problem appeared with Nick Valentine, when I returned to the Agency to tell him and his Secretary that Kasumi returned home. Click on the dialog and I write that character busy. With his Secretary is no such problem. With other partners too. Mods only official add-on. Using codes dropped characters, hours of sense is not present. Preprohormone with earlier preservation also had no effect. What to do? How to fix?
10 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kavaynik 12.10.19

Usually the reason for such bugs using TCL scripts were not calculated for the anomalous behavior of the player. The solutions are there, but they can not help in this case will only save at the beginning of this quest, followed by quest, no codes.
Options:
1. To download save to experiments with the console, to return to barharbor, sleep, and talk to Teddy.
2. To take in partners Longfellow and have him come to Teddy, usually alternative script works on him always.
3. To leave the island, save, load this save and go back to Teddy.

E
Eremite_City 12.10.19

Kavinik
I cheat in the console for everyone. And no bug was not. Something with the patch, most likely.

E
Eageniy Lutovin 12.10.19

Hi all, I have a situation. Will tell from the beginning. The brotherhood of steel was given the task in the cave to get the chip and tag the job came to a house which lost a Japanese chick and took her job to find, and for this job you need to go to far Harbor. Came, began the quest a walk in the Park and came to the place where you have dogovoritsa old Longfellow. And then found a cut diamond, he sits at the bar last resort and I can't at this bar to get both inputs is not active, a label, locked , bolted , and,t,D. For textures-present the dirt doors texture walls. How to get into this building? Mods are not worth it, only the original DLS.

E
Eageniy Lutovin 12.10.19

The problem has resolved itself, stim the dog stooped, and began to spool the DLS only when I got to the location, although playing for 2 weeks( all thanks.

A
Alan_Kretov 12.10.19

There is a problem I have, with the passage of the lights Harbor flies in the capture of legendary items from enemies.
Anyone had a similar problem please help.

N
Neveroyatnyy Kleynman 12.10.19

Alan_Kretov
Alternatively, after zavalivanija legendary enemy - be separately stored, exit the game, load a saved game and obshmonali corpse

s
ssdddp 12.10.19

Thus, the beginning of the investigation: Ellie dumped me on some business, the client's a man on the North Bank of the Commonwealth, well than just have to deal with novice detective to ascend the career ladder. I found customer is a fisherman, he is little versed in the art and an old friend of my boss I will not annoy him. I spent brainstorming and finally came to the boathouse, got the note, found the key, opened the safe, took out a holo-recording. HOW SIMPLE! AI my PIP-boy told her to listen to what I started to do. Well to this I was not prepared: after Kasumi's voice died down, I was ready to continue the investigation, but tripped on the fact that the holo-recording ended... waited 20 minutes - silence only. AI all also continues to order to listen to the record, the ancestors do not give Kasumi a normal dialogue, only phrases like I hope you will save my daughter. I tried everything restarted the recording, a world in which there are (fallout 4), back in time, searched for the solution on the Internet (XS as I got access to it), but found nothing. ALL! I'M STUMPED! SHERLOCK HOLMES COULD NOT CONTINUE THE INVESTIGATION AS KASUMI FORGOT TO TURN OFF THE RECORDER! P. S. it's Time to quit being a detective and join the brotherhood of steel.

T
TheT4mshick 30.03.21

Hello, I want to tell you about a bug
in the far harbor add-on. In the very first mission, a walk in the park, I have a buggy sub mission to go to Acadia with Longfellow and so he starts to run and only runs to the place where the monsters were shot. Then the script starts as if the character is injured, he lies down to the ground. Help, what to do? I already tried it with the console, it did not help (((

J
JD_X_WAY 30.03.21

ssdddp
If still relevant .. There was the same problem, I also suffered with this, I searched the internet, etc., not the point!
In general, I decided this way: I turned on this last entry for Kasumi and went to her mother by clicking on the dialogue button .. Oops! And the task is completed.

s
ssdddp 20.08.21

Jdxway
Magic ... Outside Hogwarts ...