3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Saints Russia 15.05.20 01:54 pm

The stators in the game (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Don't know how it correctly is called, but the following happens, all play fine, but sometimes it can be every half an hour maybe an hour and maybe 15 minutes later, the game just simply just a second to hang and then back to work with no problems, what could be the problem, like when I started playing 3 months ago, did not notice this, and now decided to continue to parohodiki and here the such began
7 Comments
Sort by:
I
InboxM 15.05.20

Saints Russia
If the configuration of a computer that in profile, then problems should not be,I think. But again to come from software issues, drivers, power settings, fragmentation of files, for example. I think if you brought a car, you're quite an experienced user.

S
Saints Russia 15.05.20

InboxM
the game is on the M2, I also think that problems should not be, but they are there

I
InboxM 15.05.20

Saints Russia
Verify that above described, except fragmentation of course.In General, what were you doing on the computer during those 3 months? But on the other hand,it is similar to overheating of any component. If there were a shortage pitulova, friezes immediately secured, but in 15 minutes. The machine is a beast as ohladom things?
Monitoring the system through the task Manager during the game?
In other games cases how?

S
Saints Russia 15.05.20

InboxM
klad norms, the case is essentially an outdoor stand temperature, the percent of district 60gradusov video card up to a maximum of 70 can be due to the dispersal of XS even though the tests were running all the rules

I
InboxM 15.05.20

Saints Russia
Well, I was glad to help.

S
Saints Russia 15.05.20

InboxM
that is such garbage with subsidence

I
InboxM 15.05.20

Saints Russia
not strong in charts,MB someone else will see it.