3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Antipolizai 15.05.20 01:55 pm

F. A. Q. on the game. (The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth 2)

F. A. Q. on the game Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle Earth II

Good day dear users PlayGround.ru and forum game The Lord of The Rings The Battle for Middle Earth 2!

This topic will be detailed Questionnaire questions, and hence answers for the game The Lord of The Rings The Battle for Middle Earth 2 !

You can also complement the theme of their answers, which will then be placed in one post!

Well, let me start:

Q: What are the system requirements for the game ?
Answer: System requirements:
Official min spec for BFME II:
* Microsoft® Windows® XP
* PC with 1.6 Ghz equivalent or higher processor
* 256 MB of system RAM
* 512 MB of system RAM for online play with 3 or more players
* 5.5 GB available hard disk space
* 16x speed or faster CD-ROM drive
* 64 MB GeForce3-class video card.
o We will only officially support cards with ATI and Nvidia chipsets, and the Intel GMA 900 and GMA 950 products. We are not officially supporting the GeForce 4 MX series.
Please note, WE ARE supporting all other cards in the GeForce 4 series including GeForce 4 TI, GeForce 4 Go, and GeForce 4200.
* Sound card with speakers or headphones.
* Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device.
* 56.6 Kbps or better modem for 1v1 online play.
* Broadband connection for online play with 3 or more players.
* DirectX 9.0 c or above.
If you intend to play on the Ultra High setting and really want to enjoy the experience to the fullest the development team reccommends: 3.0 GHz Intel CPU, 1GB of RAM, and an NVIDIA 6600 or 6800 Ultra or 7800 GT or GTX.

Q: How to make your map ?
O: we Do the following:
1) Go into the game folder, in there find the file Worldbuilder. Open it, click "I acсert".
2) Then click on the file tab there new. Then select the size of the card.
3) next tab is "edit", there is "edit skirmish players" in the window that appears click "add skirmish players". So we have added players.
4) On the panel press the "waypoint tool" (hotkey w). Put this waypoint in the place where you want to put the lock and change the entry "Waypoint" 1 "Player_х_Start", where x is the player number.
5) In principle, the card is ready, but the computer will not build buildings in order to fix this you need to put on the map the point of building farms. Here's how: click on the "place object" (hot key R), then in the window that appears, open "ByNativeType", there is open neutral, which in turn Structure, select "FarmTemplate" and put it in the places where we want to put a computer in the farm. All!

B: Why on the map Gollum ?
O: If you kill him, he loses the one Ring ! You must take the ring to any squad and take it to their base and Fortress. Then you have the opportunity to build heroes of the ring. If you play Good, you can hire a Galadriel! If for Evil, Sauron!

B: do all maps have Gollum ?
A: Yes, at all !

B: Who are the people West ?
O: People West is the combined forces of Rohan and Gondor ! In the first game it was a separate faction, but in the second series they decided to work together.

Q: What heroes are in the second part of the game ?
Answer: the following is a list:

Heroes Of The People West:
Galadriel (character ring)
Gandalf
Aragorn
Boromir
Faramir
Merry
Pippin
Sam
Frodo
Theoden
Eowyn
Eomer

Heroes Of The Dwarves:
Gimli
Gloin
King Dain

Elf Heroes:
Elrond
Arwen
Thranduil
Legolas
Glorfindel
Haldir
Treebeard

The Heroes Of Goblins:
Drogoth
Goblin King
Shelob

Heroes Of Mordor:
Sauron (ring hero)
Mouth of Sauron
Witchking
Nazgul

Heroes Of Isengard:
Wormtongue
Saruman
Lurtz
Sharku

Q: How do I play with a friend online? The game gives a message: "Your serial number is used".
A: This problem arises from the fact that you and your friend have installed the game from one disk, and hence the serial numbers are the same. To resolve do the following: open the start menu, find there "run". Click in the popup window write "regedit" (without the quotes!). Next, open the folder “HCEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Electronic Arts\ Electronic Arts\The Battle for Middle-earth II\ergc. In this folder only one file. Open it and change the key to one of the above Antipolitsay. I changed your EALUFML8V8QQ2V8VURLD on 7XGY5HHM5OLGJ82KGDEV. Note that I removed the hyphens. They were checking is the key, everything works.

Q: I Have no in-game music be like ?
A: If you have the first part of the game, then you can copy Music.big and paste in the second folder. In the second part more than 160 new tracks, you will not hear until we buy a license disk.

Q: in addition to these heroes is there a hidden ?
A: There are hidden, is Sauron and Galadriel is not available, which you can insert into the map using Worldbuilder. For example Isildur, Gothmog (Hiking and Varg), there is a white wicking, Galadriel in the normal form and others.

Q: what in-game beacons?
A:the beacon, you can capture any (flying) units. This will give an acceleration of ostanovki magic and abilities of the characters.

Q: what is the map outposts?
About:Outpost you can capture any flying unit. This will give an addition of 60 units of resources. In some outposts, you can hire units. For the people Dunedain, for Mordor - the pirates, for the Isengard - the savages, for the elves - hobbits, for goblins - savage dwarf - gunmen of Dale. All units in Amposta stoyut very cheap!

Q: How much can I recruit troops?
A:the number of troops depends on the number of built farms and FORTS. In the main menu tab Rules you can also change the maximum number of troops employed.

F. A. Q. was:
Alexander the Great
[King Dain]
TurbO.
i
i74eRtcZ 15.05.20

Attention! Now the editor of this material I am. Can leave your suggestions in the FAQ.

In: For create mods required program FinalBIG. Where you can download it?
A: you can Download the program on our website under cheats. The link to the article - The Lord Of The Rings : The Battle For MIddle-Earth 2: Editor INI.Big.

In: the Enemy has summoned a Barlog! What is the easiest way to defeat him?
A: If you play for the people, against the Barlog need to release Gandalf. If for the elves to hire as quickly as possible a detachment of the Archers of Mirkwood, and to put the modification arrows. If your race - dwarves, against Barlog produced to battle all the heroes + attack the enemy catapults.

B: is it Possible to make the option of hiring a Sauron or Galadriel without a ring?
A: You Can. To do this, open the program FinalBIG_40 the INI file.big (in the game folder) Then find the file data/ini/playertemplate.ini. In this file we find the right faction - Faction PlayerTemplatethe name of the faction. Below this line there is another - BuildableHeroesMP = CreateAHero ... (more went the names of the characters). We need to get to the end of this line to enter MordorSauron or ElvenGaladriel. Save the changes. Now when playing as your chosen race, you can buy Sauron (or Galadriel).
Based on this example, you can add other characters of different races.

Q: games are cheats?
A: No. But in our archive of cheats You will find many useful.

Q: is it Possible to make icons of units colorful (as in the first part)?
A: of Course you can! I advise you to read this stuff - Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth 2: the Board (Colored icons on the palantir), and then for example, it is possible to make icons for all the units.

In: the Enemy has hired of the King-Magician. What's the easiest way to defeat him?
About: the King of magic very quickly wins eowyn (shieldmaiden of Rohan). This Easter eggs in the game. Spear eowyn takes more than half my life King-Sorcerer, a melee almost éowyn receives no damage.

Q: I Have installed the addon Under the banner of the King-Magician and I like to add heroes of the campaign. How to do it?
A: It is described a bit above. You need to know is the names of the characters. Here is the list:
GondorEarnur
ArnorArgeleb
ArnorArveleg
ArnorArvedui
ArnorCaptain

Q: is it Possible to add Arnor as a playable race!?
A: Yes! Open INI.big. Find the file data/ini/playertemplate.ini. Then look for the following lines:
PlayerTemplate FactionArnor
Side = No
PlayableSide = No
The word "No" should be replaced by "Yes". Voila! Now you can play as Arnor.

Q: Why is a self-made hero-Troll attacks only one unit?
About: as planned by the developers. The hero-Troll was hitting multiple units at once you need to download and install the official addon Under the banner of the King-Magician.

Q: What creatures can climb over walls?
About: to Climb over walls can:
1:> Goblin infantry
2:> Goblins-archers
3:> Spiders
4:> self-made hero (Man of East)

Q: Where can I download maps, mods, patches to the game?
A: you can Download it all here - http://www.playground.ru/files/lord_of_the_rings_the_battle_for_middle-earth_2/. If you want to add to the archive of your add-ons. They will appear on the site after checking the editor.

Q: Why is my homemade hero lost all the awards?
A: If homemade hero to supply the enemy (the computer), then it automatically drops all the statistics and awards. So the advice is - never bet the enemy heroes who have won awards and good statistics.

Q: How to win a ring hero?
A: In General - as Balrog (see above). But you need to factor in Your allies. Catapults are very effective, but you need to take such hero soldiers, and the best ents or trolls, because they do not fly away when Sauron/Galadriel's shooting. Then the catapult will remain intact. Different spells last levels can also help. And it is better to grab the Ring before it will make an enemy.

Q: Which race is better?
A: All races in anything good. Elves - archers, men - infantry swordsmen and heroes, Mordor - number, Isengard - siege equipment and Uruk-Hai, goblins, trolls and giants, and dragon are not small. But in the original game the most powerful race are the Elves, and if you installed the addon Under the banner of the King-magician, the dwarves. So the choice is yours.

Q: the Game says error game file.dat. What to do?
A: most Likely, this happened because of Your edits with this file extension .ini (in the INI file.big in the game folder). The name of the file that caused the error written in the error window. Then you need to either replace the original file, or reinstall the game. In the game itself.dat do not need to climb!

Q: I changed the INI.big and now during the game I have displayed the error "No sync". What to do?
A: To play on a local network, all users should be the same INI.big-files. If you changed the INI.big, then local network cannot play. But if all users will have the same Ini.big files (whether modified or not), then the web is going to play.

Q: How to make a homemade hero-mage with abilities, for example, elf?
A: you must first create a hero-mage abilities. Then create a hero-elf (also without abilities) and give it a name the same as the hero-mage (so he was standing in the list of characters behind him). After that, click on the hero-elf ==> tab Ability. Point the mouse on the button Edit and click while pressing the arrow up or down (depending on where it is in the list of the hero-mage). We have the following - we edit the hero-mage, but the abilities can be set from elf. This method works with any heroes.

Q: I scored the maximum number of points of Strength and bought all sposobnosti. But I still have 4 points. Are they needed for something?
A: No, not needed. This is, apparently, a bug.

Q: is it Possible to change (or better delete) standard created by the heroes?
A: in Principle, this can be done by editing the source code INI.big'a. But it's so hard, it is better not to do this, and to put up with already built in to the game heroes.

UPD 05.08.12. 9:05 (Edited TurbO.)

k
kuko80 15.05.20

Q: hi TurbO . a question. I tweaked the ini for my taste. but they always play in LAN with friends. they did not change anything, I don't know. now at the beginning of the game it sputters and says that there is no synchronization. this means that there is no possibility to make changes and play with them? only with the original ini ?

i
i74eRtcZ 15.05.20

To play on a local network, all users should be the same INI.big-files. If You change settings in the INI file.big, it to play on LAN you will not succeed. But if all users will have the same INI.big files (whether modified or not), then everything will work fine.

k
kuko80 15.05.20

TurbO.
thank you for the info. ATO I babe rookie. still such question marks. 1: where to look for heroes? for example heroes of the people. and how can you add improvements? 2: I made a hero where to find it fail and how you can put him all the best and more life? thanks in advance.

S
Sanzhar_Tusupov 15.05.20

Hello I have a problem when I walk I have all the buildings and troops are dying please help!

i
i74eRtcZ 15.05.20

Try to download the patch. Here you can choose the most suitable File archive www.PlayGround.ru

w
whitefox04 15.05.20

Good time of day. I installed the game the mod The History of Ages 1.3 and tried to play with my brother on network, but gives"error synchronizing...different version of the game.. The. INI file.bin I copied your but did not help.

E
Esferus 15.05.20

It would be very good to learn strategies for goblins\Mordor\Isengard vs elfov and gnomes, but alas, Lana vs etih races to play unreal=\

R
RABOTYGA 15.05.20

Good day! I installed the game, and after about five minutes of the game, I blow up all the buildings and killed absolutely all units. What to do?

i
i74eRtcZ 15.05.20

The solution to the problem of short-term defeat! — look in this thread.

D
DarthBodya 15.05.20

how would I have a pirate...downloaded from one hub just installed the game...I wanted to patch, but it beats this crap-missing or invalid registry/ INI entry. Russian version(dialogues in English). What to do?

D
DarthBodya 15.05.20

Q: is it Possible somehow to change, and even better to delete the default created characters?

D
DarthBodya 15.05.20

I understand that nobody can help me or at least tell me if there is already a topic...

D
DarthBodya 15.05.20

Q: Are the pirates, the downloaded already established with the hub. Can't patch-emboss missing or invalid registry/ INI entry. How can I fix this problem and patch the game?

D
DarthBodya 15.05.20

Darth_Nichronus thanks for the advice. Helped

Another question: I downloaded the English version in a line online patched the game and of course potrebovala disk, downloaded the no dvd from the same site, but it shows God knows which version of a type 0.252525..mne vserovno principle as written, but at least all the updates and additions to the game left? Or 5гиговый necessarily need a mini-image?

D
DarthBodya 15.05.20

Darth_Nichronus

In principle I do not play online and I just looked in the launcher which cards were added in newer patches...I saw that there is a Udûn or Brody Isen II means version is already much newer than 1.0....I like the Daemon Tools is and like downloaded files that it can otkrut

D
DarthBodya 15.05.20

Darth_Nichronus

Exactly! I love playing dwarves for example and now they don't need to buy a banner for 1000 in the barracks and just build the barracks. The same hammers for protection are not 1000, and 500, as in the HIV king. Same creature from the dens have become stronger. About cards, in my opinion their 3 added in the last 1.06: the Udûn, Brody Isen II and like the hills of the battle or something like that. Know what the Udûn and Brody was immediately in Vica. Gimli added aura +50% armor. I know so far is only updated for the gnomes.

I just downloaded Anglesey version. Went to the line online, where proposed patch that would supposedly play online(I already get an account on EA just for the sake of jokes for vkurse that the servers shut down). Certainly required disk, then downloaded and put no dvd. Though God knows which version of the shows, but the app seeing

D
DarthBodya 15.05.20

I have another question: how to play just the creation of a hero, what would he had stats and medals. was a war for the ring has got such statistics and then I go all blank again, as if nothing had happened?

i
i74eRtcZ 15.05.20

Q: Why is my created hero has gone all the awards received in battle?
A: If you created a character to supply the enemy (the computer), then it automatically drops all the statistics and awards.

S
SvetoslavI 15.05.20

Hello! Assist please! I can't install mods The History of Ages 1.3.1. I have a lot of forums osmotra where people have had a similar problem. Did it seems so as advised by expert people, but when I run the mod, after you install it, always gives an error message about some error and try to run the game itself(Under the banner of the King the Magician)- said to insert the disk(but before you install this mod the game safely run without disk).