3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dr_NooB 15.05.20 01:56 pm

Jack/Miranda. Please help. (Mass Effect 2)

Guys, by own nonsense did not pass ME first, because already 5 times it played. And now I strictly play the hero, to make peace between Jack and Miranda. The worst thing is that these glasses, even through Artmann not to pump....Help please, may be have some cheat or something.... I will be very grateful.
52 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bombardirovschik 15.05.20

go to cheats mass effect there is a trainers for points.This kind of coalesed file,edit it indulged from the time of massaca 2 ,like Chita is not only the prog and edit the file game.
http://www.playground.ru/cheats/mass_effect_2_treyner-mod_v_2_22_teleportatsiya_lyubaya_dlc-42644/

t
trem200 15.05.20

Dr_NooB
and you have all passed, is simple when I passed I've done my homework Jack, and then you know the fight with Miranda, then I had a lot of hero points, if you have to end the game is still a lot of try to score points hero if no than I can not help.

M
MunchkiN 616 15.05.20

there are Cochrane editor for ME2. there is in principle possible.
but such moments are built so in short if there is not enough sportoviste say for example shorter that Miranda girna ass. she is offended. then drove clap on the ass, and it has superdonate less necessary. except that it can Roman influence but not the fact.
and not too many points at this stage and need.

G
Galinka. 15.05.20

Yes,the editor saves is the easiest: http://www.playground.ru/cheats/mass_effect_2_redaktor_sohraneniy_2_5-41170/

i
igorkotenko1995 15.05.20

For good, it would be necessary the mission Jack's loyalty at the end to leave to get to pump points of the hero/renegade

l
lokkie 15.05.20

Definitely the hero we need?
Points of apostate there is much less need for this dialogue. There is no difference what kind of replica you Pribaltiki.
You can take advantage of the vulnerability. Pass the job to Miranda, then save Tali, and immediately fly for the job is Jack. Before the mission, upgrade the maximum bottom line to 4 divisions, where you have points of the hero/renegade, and choose the second option shows the 100%of hero/renegade.

p
prizrac1000 15.05.20

it's either finally ostovlyaet mission Jack or cheat to head for your choice

B
Bodya Handozhko 15.05.20

Using the safe editor, quickly and efficiently. Yes, and a lot less crap

b
brazilium 15.05.20

Dr_NooB
Look at the scale of hero/renegade to hero replica of the desired full scale replica of the renegade available in a smaller level. Even without importing a character all you can to persuade the heroic replicas, just need to earn points hero and choose the right missions to complete. Loyalty Jack usually takes place when a bar is already filled to the desired level.

D
Dr_NooB 15.05.20

Thank you) using the editor to inject a hero, because all tasks have been completed was nothing else to do) the Mission is done, I'm happy)

C
CorExFerro 15.05.20

a few remarks: in order to reconcile them we need not full scale, but almost full, and secondly, even if we reconcile immediately failed, but this is not the last mission you do, you may be able to make peace with the offended if it gets full scale. Third, I even disloyal with Miranda (because points the hero/renegade is not enough) managed to pass the final mission and not to lose anyone. It is very important to choose the right party members, and not to put Miranda in the main assault group.

b
brazilium 15.05.20

CorExFerro
Do not loyal Miranda, commander of the second team, and it will survive, if the second command is loyal to Grant, Zayed and/or Garrus

C
CorExFerro 15.05.20

brazilium
I have it and so survived, but the commander I did, what would another member of the group because of her disloyalty was not lost. It is generally difficult to dislodge from the team. Re-read carefully my post, I talked about the fact that even if the conflict between Jack and Miranda cannot be resolved with mutual peace because of the lack of points the hero/renegade, you can make a disloyal Miranda, and still save the entire team.

b
brazilium 15.05.20

CorExFerro
No, Not loyal (as loyal) Miranda as the commander of the group not leads to the death of members of the group only if you have the whole group is not loyal as a rule(even a loyalist Grant and Zahida enough to save the group). Although I passed the game with zero, hobco same all the time to make loyal.

C
CorExFerro 15.05.20

brazilium
and then suddenly loannou Miranda cause the death of members of the group? O_ - Although if she's loyal, but to put it to keep the barrier in the second stage, it is still someone will die. And, as I recall, the question is not how you personally took the game ( from scratch or not), and what were you able, or did not have time to do. Again, if you're so nice and did all to make loyal, how do you know what would happen if someone from the disloyal members?
And did you mean to say that if you send a disloyal Miranda with a group of kidnapped crew on the Normandy, then you can survive? Yes, VI has the magician, my friend ))) And if disloyal Miranda will have you head of the commando, the engineer, then you will survive? Miranda then nothing will, it is one of the surest options for choosing the head of the sabotage detachment. Ali you forgot that there's a total of 3 second command? In the first phase, sabotage detachment, the second diversionary group, the third group defending the gate. You mean that the second unit at all? But near the door if it is left, I am sure that none of the weakling type, Tali and Jack's there not bent?

b
brazilium 15.05.20

CorExFerro
There is an algorithm that calculates who will die and who will survive the final mission.
Miranda, no matter what, can save the members of the second team, despite the fact that Garrus or Jacob have to be loyal to the posts of commanders. Miranda keeps bad barrier, but there may be Jack, Samara or Morinth. And the survivors must accompany loyal character. Read it here http://www.masseffect2.in/publ/1-1-0-187

C
CorExFerro 15.05.20

brazilium
I don't want to read it, I already know )) but you to any of my question not answered )) I think further discussion is useless, because you think the only true only my personal experience, despite the fact that you have it is limited.

b
brazilium 15.05.20

CorExFerro
In the whole and the joke that is not bent. Need a strong second team(red squad), Garrus, Zayed, Grant will get loyalty not loyal. 7 times of the 7 I got. The evacuation must maintain loyal member, Mordin or Tali doing a fine job.

C
CorExFerro 15.05.20

brazilium
who is not bent? which of the second teams have to be strong? How can you argue who will be bent or not in a Disloyal Miranda, if he told you, rastali good, always managed to keep her loyal??? I understand that you fancy yourself as a great expert on ME, both single and multiplayer, and all the forces trying to show everyone and to prove it, but actually it is not. Your experience is limited. And Maxim on the topic of the most powerful fist in the squad Garrus, Zayed, Grant already stuffed on edge. Trust can be completed without the knuckle and with a disloyal Miranda. And you again did not answer a single question on the merits. You windbag, my friend.

b
brazilium 15.05.20

CorExFerro
But it's not bent, if you have a problem, you sign for it specifically, which character goes where, does what, who is loyal.
In the second command, it is necessary that between the points the whole team was 2 and above. If you have one Miranda is not loyal, and all the other loyal, Grant, Zayed or Garrus tank.
No need to invent anything, there is an algorithm you can calculate where to put anyone.