3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
iDson 15.05.20 01:57 pm

Patch 4.8 (06.05.2020) (SnowRunner)

Actually found the source, and the author Dvoryaninoff from 04.05.2020 says as follows:

Hello!

Oh, and a hot week! Our team is incredibly flattered by such a warm reception, who had a game press and gaming community. We will continue tirelessly to improve SnowRunner and add new content.

Thank you very much!
First of all we want to say thank you, players, because you play SnowRunner and send us so many valuable reviews and opinions. The development team now parses all the received feedback and looking for ways to fix all the problems that we notice.

Last week we released a hotfix for the PC version, which fixed the most important bugs, including bugs cooperative games and interface. Of course, we know that this is not all, and much work remains.

What's next?
Our main priority this week is to fix the problem with the "departure" of the game on PS4. We also plan to release another hotfix for the PC, which will continue to fix the bugs in co-op, fix bug with duplicate goods and more. The hotfix should be out this week.

We know about other problems, including bugs with the save file disappearing cars, certain jobs, etc. We actively understand them, but I can't specify a specific time frame to correct them. We also continue to work on implementing support of the rudders in the game.

In the nearest time we are planning to release hot fixes for all platforms, and a few weeks coming the first big update that offers you free fourth map of the Taimyr free "skins" for cars running rear view mirrors on consoles, a set of 4K texture Pro for PS4 and Xbox One X and much, much more!

Fashion and not only!
I want to say thank you to all the modders themselves, to spread their fashion snowrunner.mod.io, as well as the players who reported false or stolen content.

(c) focus home forum.
10 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arroc 15.05.20

Hi!

Another fix for PC is available! And the team continues to work on all problems on all platforms that you provide to us.

The problem with the crash on PS4, encountered by some players, is still on the way to the solution.

Thank you all for your patience and great feedback until we solve these problems.

Co-op:
- Additional fixes friends list and invitations. Not all.

The goods:
- Partial fix to the problem of the duplication of cargo.

Other:
- Additional fixes crashes, collisions, user interface and localization.

A
Arroc 15.05.20

https://vk.com/spin_tires_ru

v
volodya22rus 15.05.20

Glad I didn't bought the game.
It's kind of early alpha.
When will be the incentive with bug fixes and improvements, then think to buy, for the sake of the cooperative.
But I feel that this solo enough enough.

a
aka_sektor 15.05.20

To me performance is notably raised. Now Ultra stable.

i
iDson 15.05.20

Yes, and I became more loyal, as I have noticed.. I wrote somewhere saying that playing with Claudia's trash - but I tried, and sort of cool guys on this tried and came out well.

P
PROFF666 15.05.20

how to install on the pirates, so as not to lose progress?

i
iDson 15.05.20

PROFF666
Think separately of the patch itself is not, in principle, it is available in the launcher and automatically set for the pirates as practice shows (and other games) the performance is always worse, I think it had something to do with the cracks and the fact that Repack in every way taking apart, they are miserable and work accordingly.
I first downloaded the pirates from the supposedly stable version of 4.7 (where do not cut and not recoded) - she was a match and fps it sags almost always... in the end 3 different Repack, tried mechanics, hatab and even some classics in General, and all were in different degrees of lame.
Once again making sure that it's not worth the nerves, I bought the game, and provided to solve all these troubles to the developers... they seem to be fine, albeit slowly. (judging on the speed of bug fixes, not knowing anything about game development :D this of course is ridiculous)

The conclusion seems clear. )

J
Jan95 15.05.20

it's about what the patch say 4.7?aka_sektor

a
aka_sektor 15.05.20

Jan95
4.8 of course

r
redamus 15.05.20

PROFF666
You can transfer the save to license.
I've tried pirates and realized - for this, I'm happy to reward the developer with their own money!
Bought the game and have moved their sohranki on the license.