3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DrealFox 15.05.20 01:57 pm

If there were bones to reduce the complexity of the game? (Dark Souls 3)

Minus for all I care.
I'm one of those who like DS in everything except difficulty. The setting, the music, the story, the macabre, knights, castles. Everything in this game is fine except complexity. So, is there any trainer/cheat/mod/config option that will allow you to reduce enemy damage on character n times? I don't like it when a game prevents you to enjoy its content to its prohibitive complexity. I don't want to learn the timings and to develop skill in the game, which has no competitive aspect. In General, my question is clear, I think. I hope that the artisans something up because when you pass the game with the mod on the immortality of this, well kind of. I wish you didn't kill with two strikes, but you weren't immortal.
1 Comments
Sort by:
v
vstorspb 15.05.20

I'm someone who totally understands you. But the game it is what it is(((
1. Go for the mage on fire. They say (not tested, he played as a warrior), they are the easiest to place, from afar all throwing fire, lepota.
2. See the passage of other people, there are often tips and useful info, like what are the weaknesses in the Gad, as it is easier to soak, etc. Of our advise WhyMe758, and if you read anglitski - MiKeYROG. Came to Gad, which is causing the difficulty - find out his name and look for VIDOS on YouTube, there are tips on how to finish it.
3. If you have a license, nothing prevents you to call reinforcements, at least on bosses. Ugolinis and look on the ground white or gold signs.
Well, if all this is not enough, try to cheat on the slo-mo (slow motion). I'm so used to Sekyra on the bosses. I went. It all slows down a little, but not much in Musey still need to grasp. Just be honest with yourself, no other cheats don't use.
And I haven't checked, but more than confident that on the nexus and other places full of mods to facilitate passage. At least for Sakiro was.