3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
phoenixsunn 15.05.20 01:57 pm

Reset the reference to the territory of the robot NPC (Fallout 4)

Good afternoon. Found recently at a small fetish in the passing game, on the opening of the 4th expert level in robotics, i.e. with the ability to crack and take on a robot NPC as an additional partner, I started storing in Sanctury of Mr. helpers, the brave, robotic security guards, stormtroop, etc. from all over the map. No mods do not use console try not to use it, BUT if NPC are initially hostile to me, for its restraint, do the following:
Stop the fight
stopcombat

Reset aggression
setav 2bc 0

Removed NPC from all hostile coat
removeFromAllFactions

Add NPC to the coat of the player
addtofaction 0001c21c 1

Set the NPC as an ally of the player
setrelationshiprank player 3

Reset AI
resetai

Thus, almost any robot can be lead to the village and to deactivate the settlers will attack them. But here's the catch, my original idea was to simply store these robots in one settlement in Deaktivierung mode, and to activate them in certain places as the additional Def. Some of the robots rolling, for example with guards-annihilator, when you activate them they patrol a small area near the place of their activation, in the case of the attack - the robot returns back to its position. But most NPC so it is impossible to do this if they activate they begin to return to their original positions. For example, the Sergeant, who is located in the basement of the castle of Minutemen from anywhere on the map begins to return to the basement of the castle, etc.

Actually, what is the console command to reset NPC this reference to the territory?

P. S. Fashion is not no want to, because the game just passing through, now 40% of sujecki about, and do not want to clutter the game with unnecessary stuff. I think that this can be done using the console
4 Comments
Sort by:
t
tchuzhy 15.05.20

All easier. With the passage of the complement of the Mechanics can do their robots. After you create a send to the settlement. Be very deadly instances.

p
phoenixsunn 15.05.20

tchuzhy
Automatron I, of course, passed. Yes, it lets you make monstrous robots, but there are some nuances:
1) All the created robots are defined as settlers, I have almost in each village, 3-4 robot + on the supply lines. In sanctuary, for example, I have a limit of 24, so the more robots there to create I can't like to drive settlers
2) the game has many unique robots: stoned Professor Goodfells, K-L-E-0 and others. All of them have the opportunity to take as an additional partner, Cleo besides actually immortal, but if they activate in the settlement, they will start to return to default position. Goodfilms will fly to the location Home robots Hester, Cleo will return to sell in your store in a good neighborhood.

Again, it's a fetish :) In the first screenshot I have collected about 25-30 helpers/brave from different locations of the map, on the second screenshot guards+Cleo+protectron. Activated the guard on the left, anywhere from its position does not go away, he was on patrol 4x4 meters and all. In the case of the fight he will return to his position.

In General, if you reformulate the question, how to specify the behavior of any NPC is the same as the behavior of the robot security guards? After activation they are defending one point.

l
longerr2007 15.05.20

phoenixsunn
Game tools will not work.Most NPCs are scripted,and the scripts to break,having no experience is fraught.In the game there is the opportunity to take CLEO to partners through successful dialogue.As far as I remember,only once, and then she returns to his shop.Installing a mod for unlimited companions,all NPCs can be led along and then leave in the villages.Pumping charisma allows you to increase the limit of the settlers up to 30 and even higher.

P
Patrick Star Online 15.05.20

phoenixsunn
You can reduce the number of teams. To create a folder with the game text file. For example, robots.txt
Content:
stopcombat
setav 2bc 0
removeFromAllFactions
addtofaction 0001c21c 1
setrelationshiprank player 3
resetai

Instead of all these commands, in the console enter bat robots