3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Faveron17 12.10.19 03:30 pm

Failed to install the game,log off and on again (Grand Theft Auto 5)

After purchasing the key to Social Club,I downloaded the game,after installation and updates,it gives an error failed to install the game,log off and on again.Perhaps the bug is that the game I installed in drive d,not using any folders?Please help!
20 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrey Efimov 12.10.19

log off and on again in disk d using any folders

F
Faveron17 12.10.19

Andrey Efimov
Downloaded again,the same folder in English

F
Faveron17 12.10.19

Andrey Efimov
Help me please,this one gives an error at the end of installation

A
Aleksandr Martynec 12.10.19

Faveron17
But if you press the replay downloads the file is approximately 800MB?

A

Faveron17
Just had the same problem the other day. Press to repeat the climbs install/download a 800-900mb.(Installed on E in the Games folder). And I decided the problem is simple sadarji**it is pressed repeat all. xD

F
Faveron17 12.10.19

Olexander Martynets
No,if you press snooze,then just start the game(Trying to start) and gives an error that supposedly the program is GTA 5 not working

F
Faveron17 12.10.19

Olexander Martynets
And do I have to download to a folder called Games,I just rocked in the Documents folder?

A

Faveron17
On account of the fact where to download nothing I can say

F
Faveron17 12.10.19

Olexander Martynets
You have been the same?

A

Faveron17
Try to remove the launcher completely through control Panel (without deleting the game) Put it again

A

Faveron17
Put the launcher here (Program FilesRockstar Games\Social Club).

F
Faveron17 12.10.19

Olexander Martynets
Where it separately to take?Just copy or what?

A

Faveron17
The site has http://patches.rockstargames.com/prod/socialclub/Social%20Club%20Latest%20Setup.exe

F
Faveron17 12.10.19

Olexander Martynets
Thank you very much,I am now 4 times to download set,in the morning I'll try to do that tomorrow if what I will write.Thank you very much for responsiveness)

A

Faveron17
If you do not help to reinstall then try this consistently, it does not matter in what order. Try everything that might help.
1! Run GTA 5 administrator mode (right click on PlayGTAV.exe – Start from the Administrator)
2! Reinstall DirectX and Visual C++
3! Temporarily disable antivirus or other programs for safety and try to run it
4! Make sure that Social Club is installed where necessary, default path: Program Files\Rockstar Games\Social Club
5! On the Drive create a folder for example My Documentswill Drive:C\My Documents
Find the my documents folder on the drive
Press right-click on my documents, choose properties, there choose the tab Location
See the location of your documents, erase everything and write back to the folder you created on Drive:C
it turns out like this C:\My Documents
Click apply, and agree that the offer computer.
Try to run GTA V!
6! To change the user name to Latin (ENG) (control Panel/user Accounts/Change the record name)
7! Also, when installing updates Social club can request any permissions, don't miss them

A

Faveron17
Accomplish your goal then is corrected and that helped)) good Luck! KST added to others Master_Hendo and trix666 play as anything

F
Faveron17 12.10.19

Olexander Martynets
In General, I have installed the game 4 times,compared to 3 time I just changed the direction of the installation Documents folder on the Games folder,and what was my surprise when it is properly established)
Thank you that helped me,very grateful to you,and then you add them to friends)

n
nagamaki_23 12.10.19

Faveron17
Hi, can you please help with this problem? I do not understand how to change the direction of installation (that's where to change it)

T
Tema Belavkin 12.10.19

Help correct the error I do not understand what to do

l
lehablack 12.10.19

Olexander Martynets
helped run as admin