3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agens 15.05.20 01:57 pm

Editable coordinates of the local axes in Prefab cars. (Mafia 2)

All welcome. Probably many have noticed that the new mods to the cars many elements of the car such as the hood, doors and trunk do not open correctly. This is due to the fact that many of the coordinates by the model is duplicated in a separate file called Homes. This file contains everything that can happen to the car before all things and he is the boss of the coordinates in the model, so edit the coordinates in the model in this case is not required. In this lesson we will rule opening just the hinged cars.

To begin with, take Prefab from the car Shubert Beverly", in the subsequent I'll describe the other cars.

And so we begin, first we need to unpack .sds archive car, utility Tools SDS Gui.
Then we need to make sure that the mod was originally made by car Shubert Beverly, this is done easily if a folder contains original textures from Shubert Beverly, then you can safely edit the Prefab.

To edit need Hex Workshop

Before opening, be sure to make a copy of your Prefab,just in case. So open the Homes and find the coordinates of the trunk. For this we use a search program. In the search engine enter the following values: E241563FC10BD0DF press Enter

Value E2 3F 41 56 this is a local coordinates axis of the trunk on the Y-axis
A value of C1 D0 0B DF coordinates along the X-axis

In Hex Workshop we find these coordinates allocated to the value of X or Y depending on how you want your car in the game. In the right side of the program displays more data, you only need to edit the values of float to decrease or increase.

After editing, save and pack it back to archive with SDS Tools . Next, check in the game.

Now look at the other coordinates from the vehicle.

Hood:

Door:

Bumper:

Editable them just as well. Enter the highlighted values in the search engine, so you will find them quickly.
Further, as will disassemble Prefab from other vehicles, I will describe in this lesson.

Houston Wasp PHA

Spoiler

Smith 200 pha
Spoiler
1 Comments
Sort by:
a
arsik173 15.05.20

Cool