3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
ERHater 15.05.20 01:57 pm

The question about the miners

I could explore the theme of miners, they can be distinguished on the basis of:
1)the GP or the CPU is experiencing increased stress under 100%, often even in idle, overheating, iron
2)In task Manager they DEFINITELY glow as a separate process. Simple miners are easy to calculate by simply opening task Manager and seeing a left process, which it was not. Miners is more difficult to know how to close the process during the opening of the task Manager. But while the load on the CPU and GPU of course must fall.When closing the process in any case, everything will return to normal.

So the question is - can the miners to be embedded directly into the executable of the game? Then in task Manager you would see only the game that eats a lot of resources, and would not have suspected. And if so, how to calculate it?
2 Comments
Sort by:
S
SonyK_2 15.05.20

ERHater wrote:
...the miners can be built directly into the executable of the game? Then in task Manager you would see only the game that eats a lot of resources, and would not have suspected. And if so, how to calculate it?
To drive the name of the game + your config on YouTube and see how others working on similar computers. If they are significantly better - perhaps a miner, except if the game is not working something else overhead.

To make it less likely to catch the miner: to download only from verified trackers (not the first link in a search engine), from the well-known repackers and preferably dispensing with a large number of seeders. The distribution of miner lots of users to keep you will not: the infection to quickly calculate and remove. For greater peace of mind not to swing the first distribution is to wait for more people downloaded and read comments.

M
MunchkiN 616 15.05.20

ERHater wrote:
and if miners are to be embedded directly into the executable of the game?
theoretically, Yes. because it's kind of like pirate sites rumored to start mine.
but practically how would tou... I think it's not worth the effort. or it will be very slow in secret mine and how would sense when the game is launched and an Internet connected or it with terrible force will bend and the game is just to lie. and most likely it will znachitsya the user of pirated products pomu as the license is unlikely that anything similar will do. (although there is such method of depreciation in - game is through special apps built in the world or in the interfaces and as I watched one guy - it will work in the pirated version but its condition is connected to the Internet) - consider this a miner vet it there is a traffic probably uses and resources of the Peck, peck-peck....
I like the was miner and it was like such an interesting thing. it is involved in 10-current other moments and begins to fry one GPU core. I was playing undemanding games and I have fps in a row and began the friezes from the miner actively objuser the memory of one of the GPU and scored the bandwidth of the Express lines. and it seems like it worked without the Internet.
it was a process file complex AMS date. if it to remove - it came back because I was there in the hand-patched some game Chuli there is not a Notepad, deleted it and all it achieved was me what is there pay and not use it as a benchmark for testing ahlada GPU as it warmed it hairy better brand but unfortunately only 1 GPU but then I may have deleted or enchanted was sujal.