3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fox3434 15.05.20 01:57 pm

How to upload a save location? (SnowRunner)

In the game on the screen through periods of time appears on the save game. How to upload a save location?
29 Comments
Sort by:
A
AleksandrEm 15.05.20

Hey guys. Such a thing, came dot LVL 12 already the show has opened, but another in the course of the game find that to continue the game not, and you can only start a new one, and I was again LVL 1. In General disappeared progress 40 hours of play. I still can somehow return the progress? Game license, premium PC. They say there are still some folder with backups.....

J
Jura Be 15.05.20

Alexandre
Yes there is, where and saves. C:\Users\User\Documents\My Games\SnowRunner\base\storage\backupSlots\

A
AleksandrEm 15.05.20

Yeah.... duck me, these backups need to flip somewhere?

J
Jura Be 15.05.20

Alexandre
Well, Yes. There folder bekapa. Going to them easily by name and time of creation to understand what and where to throw. Only then the backup should be removed, they say can go wrong if not done

A
AleksandrEm 15.05.20

Thanks for the tip, but even so the game starts does not see the saves on the PC, can be downloaded from the cloud ( not).

R
Rustem_007 15.05.20

33_Igor
Good afternoon. Such a problem is observed. I fixed it by renaming the account from Russian into Latin letters. Then moved the Documents folder to the new profile. Ie created a folder in C:\Useres\Учетная record (in Latin)\Documents and the problem went away. Ceased to spawn Cars between transitions on the cards.

A
AleksandrEm 15.05.20

the issue of lost progress decided rolling back a saved game from a backup. With a small loss.

s
sergeysviryakov 15.05.20

brothers post saves someone the first card in Michigan passed or almost passed the wind the bitch fell off yesterday

j
joseph88 15.05.20

The solution to problems with saving and cloning technology