3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Du Rango 15.05.20 01:58 pm

Impressions of TW:S2 - Rise of the Samurai (Total War: Shogun 2)

----
21 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kit90 15.05.20

I thought one or more saturated greens? in any case, green is gamma more accurately, I play at max settings. The company has not yet passed, but the experience is good.
The only to the icons of units not used to it yet, but it's okay.

K
Kelt 15.05.20

Cool) For disputes about iron stop here =)

DLC: Total War: SHOGUN 2 - Sengoku Jidai Unit Pack
Spoilered one of the DLC: Total War: SHOGUN 2 - Sengoku Jidai Unit Pack:
------------------------------------------
Set Total War: SHOGUN 2 Sengoku Jidai adds 10 new elite troops for a variety of game modes SHOGUN 2. Buying this set, you can open them in solitary and collective campaign. They will also be available on the card battles and character in single-player mode battles in choosing an appropriate home.

1) the date the Samurai in heavy armor
Only a true samurai is able to go on the attack under attack - and win!
Bulletproof armor increases the efficiency in the battle with arrows
Low speed
Very good armour and protecting melee
Very effective against cavalry
The average efficiency of melee attacks
The necessary buildings in campaign mode
Dojo Jari
Arsenal
2) marathon monk-Uesugi or Ikko Ikki clan (Ikko Ikki clan requires a set Ikko Ikki clan in Steam)
Faith builds the body, and turning an ordinary person into a great warrior.
Mobility and fatigue resistant
Effective against infantry and cavalry
Excellent protection in melee
Vulnerable to katana infantry and archers
The necessary buildings in campaign mode (Ikko Ikki clan)
The religion of the Ikko-Ikki
Temple Of The Jodo Shinshu
Platz
The necessary buildings in campaign mode (Uesugi clan)
Religion: Buddhism
Buddhist temple
Platz
3) Hand mortar HOJO

S
SharroV 15.05.20

Lord GAUSS
Topic: unusual icons of the units :-D

E
ELENGER 15.05.20

And th little like the impressions)) All have the game abandoned or something?

M
MisterTazik 15.05.20

Bought rise of the samurai and honestly it's hard to play just because of the AROD icons, everything is clear and seems complete nonsense

K
Kit90 15.05.20

1 + in terms of AI. The nearest allied town (forgot the name) longer maintains diplomatic relations with me, in Otley from the other two vassals who gave me zapadlo attacking the more vulnerable of the city. The uprising was repelled, and kept them from the attacks often enough. Incidentally, who is without Artmann, as a reward (support manpower) protection Vassula give 1 squad sometimes - a trifle, but nice. So look around and help your allies whenever possible.
Found a slight drawback in terms of interactivity, would like videos like in the original when creating a new squad what it is in brief. I understand there can be read, but the original Shogun in this regard clearer.

v
vidgin 15.05.20

It has been many months since the release of Rise of Samurais if there is a better impression from this Supplement?

A
Aleksator 15.05.20

But what a butthurt I was expecting in the first pass...
Although I liked the idea of all against you", anyway, in any part of the total var is a common situation by the middle of the game

B
Basset 15.05.20

Addition did not cause positive emotions,but bad to call it impossible.After Shogun somehow strange to play an old game in a new wrapper.
Der GAUSS
Hmm.The game,unlike Napoleon and Empire built aggressive and more emphasis on military action.As you outrates to lose to easy bots.Don't click the game itself actually, and all.If you think that AI cheat on hard,then you have not played on legendary.Accumulate 10000 easily.Especially on easy.Download the right branch path Ki, trade.
In Sogane after 40-50 hours of play already at least should be about 30 provinces with 4-5 full armies in the lung.This is not the limit.The difficulty of the game is fairly simple,and if you have trouble here is you have to watch your tactics,not blame the game.
Diplomacy in this game has a character ticks)) It is necessary only to temporary alliances and trade.The rest of it is just not required.But in the meantime the allies to adequately react to your actions,unlike the Napoleon,which even with 3 full army,a bunch of areas and breaking all the troops of the enemy it was impossible to make peace because of the stubbornness of the AI.

B
Basset 15.05.20

Der GAUSS
Yes, even as a diplomatic strategy,it is easy to calculate when and where the war will start and where you can lose everything that you have set.How about make alliances and slowly take Terra from small States? I haven't played in short and long,but remember that the indicator reaches the limit at the rule when you have about 15-20 provinces.And needless to say that after the formation of the Shogunate diplomacy is not needed.Vassals do not always betray.Loyal allies may support.But still,as I said-the game is focused on constant warfare.In other parts of the series, this was not.
Been accustomed to read the name of the game in English, sorry.

f
fallshirmegger 15.05.20

Bassett
I think just the opposite, in this part I just had to be a diplomat, because only by developing the thread KEY you'll lose in the battles. But to throw her is not worth it.

v
vidgin 15.05.20

Playing on Legendary difficulty and all the rules. Love and diplomacy, and the economy, and battle.

Der GAUSS
Burn) to play on the easy difficulty level is epic fail) you Probably didn't expect that friends can betray, and trade partners to create an embargo? Don't trust the Shogun to anyone, and then you'll win ;)

B
Basset 15.05.20

fallshirmegger
Actually Yes,but after the capture of the Shogunate or the full scale of fame, it becomes almost unnecessary.This probably is the emphasis on military action.Branch Ki can be developed,Yes, even necessary.Way Key,Todofuken,Zen is necessarily needed,even if to swing in Bushido

x
xxBLIKxx 15.05.20

I bought the digital Steam store multiple items -k DLC Total War Shogun 2, but I can't use them. I bought these dlc at a discount and they do not otbrazhajutsja me. money is not the DLS. what to do? how to activate them?

f
fallshirmegger 15.05.20

xxBLIKxx
Check integrity of game cache, then right-clicking on the game in steam, properties, DLC. Plus look at the game he is or not.

x
xxBLIKxx 15.05.20

checked the cache
Supplement there but the game does not appear
right now, reinstall all will see what happens

l
llaskovez 15.05.20

Comp cheater hard, he's got an army 2 times bigger than mine, areas of less than 2 times and I have all rebel, no money, and have a computer everything is OK( the city he is no better than mine, the outlets of the sea is also my trade partners is almost there, and I have a shitload).

A
Artifeks 15.05.20

YEAH,now this will add balance do not,the old army vs new makes no sense to fight,can not win(I mean multiplayer)

f
fallshirmegger 15.05.20

Artifeks
Turns out all right, but if the siege, then Yes. Especially if you're on defense, then guns are almost all the units are destroyed.

V
VETER15 15.05.20

Compared to Atilla, I have the impression not. Although all write that this is even better...

My first impression about the fights was in the style of CHE? Perhaps it is a bug which, I have an army of militia as the enemy, almost immediately engaging in melee gives up and runs away... Like 1000 by 1000, I still have 700 of the enemy 700 to the time of the zoom in close quarters. My just give up... However, the enemy commander 3 on 2 stars pumped, but, in fact, one only remains as I have with the army. Others run away, tactique somewhere...
In General, the point is that in melee I have no chance at all 0... Or I'm a bad strategist?)
Where Attila the peasants will fight to the loss of 90% of troops, then the loss of 10% of the militia in melee immediately crap...

All figures are approximate, and the names of the characters are fictional!