3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksey Freedom 15.05.20 02:02 pm

A place of power (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

All kind time of day.Finish the Witcher before the platinum and I still have one trophy associated with visits to several places of power.Now,I faced a very strange problem near any place of power, pushing or pinching a cross near the stone ,I do not get any response,Geralt tries to sit down ,so I can not get any bonus point or intensity of the sign.
According to certain observations ,I have reason to associate this problem with a bug stuck stick(problem seems common on the PS4),happy owner of which I was during the game.T.my character is constantly moving somewhere, than during the game I am used to,when approaching the place of power ,to activate it I can't,BUT if I'm doing inventory overload and come to the place of power,then holding a dagger,the character gets near the stone and everything seems to be fine,but I still do not get any bonus point or intensity of the sign.Somebody faced with similar,very stupid problem?
P. s another controller to test I have to take not one.
3 Comments
Sort by:
A
Az_Az 15.05.20

Alexey Freedom
The PC is also used several times sometimes had to poke in a place of power, sometimes to run back/run up, but in General play is not interfered with, because in most cases they still worked fine. More uncomfortable when in the cave, the candles are lit, not always button E appeared, and had circles to run, so she finally showed up )))

A
Aleksey Freedom 15.05.20

Well, I'm not sure that it works at all I tried front,rear,left,right,does not work.And I've already noticed it during the game ,but did not attach importance,but when it came to trophy,then the question arose acutely.And to explain why the Overdrive modes of pers doing the right animation,but still receives nothing,neither can

X
XanderDeKoz 15.05.20

I'm on the computer this also happens when the button is prematurely released