3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
i74eRtcZ 15.05.20 02:16 pm

Questions on the passage and quests v.2 (White Gold: War in Paradise)

Previous topic — Questions for the passage and quests v.1 {Closed}.

In this thread you can ask any questions about the game.
8 Comments
Sort by:
13slink13 15.05.20

how to pass the mission where you have to don Guillermo to help fight off the guerrillas checkbox in the sea and there is no Nitsche

i
i74eRtcZ 15.05.20

Read the walkthrough in the section "DOX".

N
NesHKa7 15.05.20

I can't pass the mission where you have Indian stone inscriptions collector to give a written assignment please arrange a visit to a collector of antiquities I visited and the stone does not give. ??????? what are they doing????

D
Dima-Click 15.05.20

And who knows what to do alone high as a kite coke Indian warrior with a spear, who stupidly stands on the banks of one of the Islands (that's where http://clip2net.com/s/6jslw8 ) ? It bears wild delirium in dialogue with him. You can just walk away from it, but if you choose another answer then it is a fight and he pounces on you. Of course a bullet in the head quickly prekraschaet these things mess, but falls reputation among the Indians. What to do with it? To leave alone and let it stand and before I can finish it? We can quest with him what is the reason?

f
ferrym 15.05.20

Guys, tell me. Received from don Guillermo's quest where you have to kill the speaker of the partisans and to act then it is that the people did not go for the guerrillas. Tell me that there is a need to push for it. I am whatever you say - this nation is still the guerrillas go. If you just scolded them, don says, they say too suspiciously openly insulted them, like a setup. how to persuade the crowd not to go after the guerrillas.

S
Sol2020 15.05.20

Where to find Comandante lost somewhere,no where on the fortress,a relationship with them is excellent,and it is not present! what to do?? help? another question is I already have job,thugs,on the don,on officials in Ostrava, where bandits and guerrillas,the doctor on the basis of where the fortress no and Comandante where it disappeared,please help,thanks in advance! I have not yet worked and who now work as 12000 pesos you need to find,this is a bug or what!?

B
Bearhunt 15.05.20

Guys, let's start with the fact that it may be a sandbox but to carry the DOP should be ethical - will take ahead of time the wrong piece of paper - then at least ubeytes: do nothing, if tie Maschke ring from the thugs to beat - carry immediately, the next day it will magnifier eyes and ask the tit, but you can not give, when in the pub chick sends you to the beach hop - do not try to drench the mob and they need you to cut down and drag to the cellar, on the main quests the game is about for 6 hours without problem, but the additional lag is not childish: that the car of the drug have to Park in 4 meters from the ground, not in the order the attack on the base of the drug mafia beat, and only statuette for the quartermaster Gil don, you can ride forever: after the start of the next stage in the applications again to bring the statue (she is back on the old place drowned under the boat), this bastard, obviously bringing her back and drowns!)))

G
Gamer726 15.05.20

extra quests are just unrealistic curves
at least take a job with an ancient vase from Egypt (this job gives the old man on the first island)
when you kill those bandits and wounding.t vase into the water, you have to jump over it and then climbs to the shore where the red marker... BUT! the marker points do not go where you want. in the end I tried to pass the time. What was my surprise when I learned that you need to climb immediately pass under the bridge, on the left is a hardly noticeable ascent))
Or job to bring a sweaty bottle of cold beer Rosso this is a mission impossible, for one simple reason. What beer would you not brought him in , to talk not work, fit, tap the action button (I E eng.) but nothing happens! And such quests complete!