3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Goti90_90 15.05.20 02:17 pm

Not start Windows.

Good afternoon changed case run Windows and I like Windows not obnarujenno hit Alt - kontrl-delet to restart. I have two ssd disk with Windows and hdd for files. Tried on once to disable. hdd gives error 0хс000000е or one to leave, too, will be the same. Leave one ssd Olin launched Windu and starts. Peri reboot into the BIOS admits. Until you pull out the SATA cable, or restart the computer. I don't know how Windows re-install not hunting.
4 Comments
Sort by:
I
Igor Ostapenko 15.05.20

To Windows installed without problems, you need to:
1. To have a working hard\SSD drive (no bad sectors or sprinkle) and a working image with Windows (the image and the disk\flash drive on which it is placed should be working without problem sectors)
2. To install on a clean disk partition (recommended, not required)
3. Install strictly according to instructions.
4. If there is any problem with the understanding of what to do something better is a matter of trust experienced user (and watch what he is doing, ask questions, then to learn).
Well, do not howl before installing Windows to make sure in the BIOS all the drives are SATA in AHCI mode (not IDE, as happens by default) - performance disks will be higher (multithreading when processing commands and maybe even some pros have).
Also to install two Windows on 1 PC or more (the number depends on the number of partitions on the disks) I put starting with the earliest until later - Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 10. That is, the top 10 to put the last

G
Goti90_90 15.05.20

Igor Ostapenko
Already installed. Yes, like the experience of installing Windows but such fun iterate see.

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 15.05.20

That is, change only the body, but not the motherboard?

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 15.05.20

About the put in the correct order, that is, say, XP after 98/2k and 10 after 7 - I agree.