3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kordik 15.05.20 02:17 pm

The Carolina parrots and dream catchers (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Hello all, the problem is that I can't find the Carolina parrot, once their in the South the Bahia met, decided he had discovered a new form of one shot and there was a quest and now I understand from you have to kill 25 pieces and find I don't can who faced?

The second question found all of the Dreamcatcher and in the cave looked at the wall , sort of says that quest is completed and the journal is still listed, if it as something to remove?
Thanks in advance
4 Comments
Sort by:
B
Blood Suslik 15.05.20

Parrots, if not confusing, a bundle sitting in the grass below lake where the alligator is legendary, YouTube was a video where a guy is shot in the air and they shot everything off. And dream catchers too, hanging from me.

O
Olegas_V 15.05.20

And in the game you can find maps of the locations of all finds (dinosaur bones, dream catchers, etc.)? Not guide in YouTube and in the game?

k
kordik 15.05.20

Parrots found, killed another 10 units. They flew again and can't find, waited a day, saved and loaded but still there. Who faced?

I
IDarkaxeI 04.07.21

As far as I understand, you need to search in a certain radius from the picture of the animal. I marked the place of the first meeting on the map, a green bird flew out of the grass in a crowd. the day was sunny. I hadn’t seen the greens yet, so I studied and shot dozens from the varmint. As for the respawn, it seems to me that this is not a matter of one day or a week, like the respawn of money in the hideouts of bandits. I don't know how much the meeting depends on the progress in the plot, but I found them before the last mission to Mount Hagen, I had never met them before, although I pretty much wound them through the swamps
Spoiler