3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Electric_Man 12.10.19 03:44 pm

Hacking (Total War: Three Kingdoms)

What about hacking, when it will be?
30 Comments
Sort by:
D
Divannyy troll 12.10.19

Electric_Man
on the website skidrowreloaded status Request approved" and not hacked (Unlock) version is already. Waiting for the crack.

E
Electric_Man 12.10.19

Divan Troll
It means waiting)

A
Arthur Morgan RD2 12.10.19

They Anno 1800 for 38 days can't hack, and then even more so. The break will be sooner or later, but the desire to play can be lost.
I have what to play and therefore - yeah.

E
Electric_Man 12.10.19

Arthur Morgan RD2
What now are?

D
Divannyy troll 12.10.19

While waiting for the hacking, I recommend to watch a historical movie about the three kingdoms

S
SeparLPR 12.10.19

Hmm, will wait poyuzat another day, if you go then we can buy!

Q
QuietlesS 12.10.19

Oh, I watched the stream and reviews on the game in General came to the conclusion that the close. And close money is not sorry. In General bought and have no regrets!

V
Vesvonyt 12.10.19

QuietlesS
The game is actually worth. The era is just wonderful and the execution happy, well loved characters from the dynasty warriors in place (Lu BU IMBA and here)

I
Igor Kolesnikov 12.10.19

Vesvonyt
not sure, I was very upset the thrones of Britain, and those enrage became pirates will wait out of principle

D
Divannyy troll 12.10.19

For MacOS hacked today.
Proof: https://nnmclub.to/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1304928

a
airstorm 12.10.19

The game will be hacked sooner or later. A bit of patience))
The main thing is not to fall into folly and NOT buy the game. Any game series Total War has always needed a couple of patches. And since Medieval 2 developers have begun to practice zapilivanija dopolni.
It is wiser to wait until the patch will come another maybe a couple of DLC, and then, when you crack, download torrent and enjoy more optimized, polixenes game.

D
Divannyy troll 12.10.19

airstorm
I have to agree. A striking example is Warhammer Total War 13 !!!! additions and continued with 11 DLC and this is not the limit. Even if you want to buy the game - better year to wait until run-all the mechanics in and out all the Goodies. Plus discount arrives:))) (and then pay 130 rubles for blood in Vaxjo me just the toad strangled)

a
airstorm 12.10.19

Divan Troll wrote:
13 !!!! additions and continued with 11 DLC and this is not the limit
Cost to add that this is not the limit :D . Modern igrostroya completely stunned.... Became the norm the game. cut from it pieces and items from further SALE of these fragments under the guise of add-ons and other Goodies. And it's in all genres....

D
Divannyy troll 12.10.19

D
Divannyy troll 12.10.19

D
Divannyy troll 12.10.19

k
k9ber 12.10.19

It was probably the first copper and Rome go play

V
ValeRossi 12.10.19

what website?

T
Toni Soprano 12.10.19

When hacked...

a
airstorm 12.10.19

Toni Soprano
A bit of patience. Crack a new darmowy have already mastered. By the way recently expected yet another break from the CODEX, although this is unlikely to be this game. Resource-type crackwatch about hacking total war series always lead the arguments in favor of better late because of this game, a year, or even two, is and many supplements. Take the Warhammer 2. Was hacked on the day of release, but this version pales in comparison with prislonennoy, a year later. As already mentioned above - the main thing is not to fall into folly and NOT buy the game, and wait for the hacking.