3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sogiking 15.05.20 02:18 pm

System requirements (Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris)

Chet harsh, it is a port of the curve or high-end graphics, the next-gen stuff ?) Recommended is usually medium-high...

19 Comments
Sort by:
j
jax baron 15.05.20

Sogiking
Don't know on the same engine was the fatal bullet and norms dunno favorite because doneby over percent of what is there to calculate, not what

g
gennaz 15.05.20

jax baron
For its time, in the previous section is also recommended requirements were decent.
Spoiler
And optimization was not very good,in low level graphics.

j
jax baron 15.05.20

gennaz
Do not the rules I was on havenot played though dunevo beat well especially in the woods, and have it jump the system requirements, dragon Ball kakarot the same engine and much less even require 4K standards is

D
DEAD S.n.A.k.e. 25.10.20

Just in fairness and clarification for - the previous part (Fatal Bullet) was on Unreal Engine 4 and, in addition, was burdened with the protection of Denuvo, which also never affects good performance. This same part runs on the same Japanese engine as The Hollow Realization - and even Hollow Fragment - just a little improved. That's why the level of graphics is the way it is. And it's not quite correct to compare FB systems with AL because of the difference in engines.
But the high system requirements, yes, most likely indicate some unoptimization of the project. In any case, there are only two days left before the release, if the community does not explode on July 9 - it means everything is not as deplorable as it seemed.

S
Sogiking 25.10.20

Updated

W
White_Power01 25.10.20

How's optimization doing?

N
Nightma[R]e 25.10.20

I can't see where she is.

i
icechoppers 25.10.20

The game is poorly optimized, that's such high requirements)

L
LordZmei13 25.10.20

Management is wretched. I'd tie a camera with his pants down in a gay club for a month. Well, who B. you're tying the camera through that ass. In dialogues with nps begins the carousel with the camera. Dialogues are impossible to miss. You sit there and you look at this shit for 10 minutes.

L
LordZmei13 25.10.20

Two hours later, the game hung dead with pc. Not only is the camera and management shit, dialogues and cat scenes not allowed to be missed so it still lays and baggy. E.. I didn't want to play it. A piece of finished code.

S
Seldor 25.10.20

LordZmei13
cat scenes can be skipped without misleading people

P
Protocol10 25.10.20

LordZmei13

In such games he had a gamepad

E
Event_Horizon 25.10.20

Nightma[R]e
In the sink, your 7,700,500 years. Remove this thrash and put a system created for people - mind 10

N
Nightma[R]e 25.10.20

Event_Horizon
You know, when I'm told to jump, I don't ask from which floor. Like you. So I'm telling you to go to x.

D
DEAD S.n.A.k.e. 25.10.20

Nightma[R]e
I've got a seven, it's working quietly. If the requirements are not specified, it does not mean that it is not supported. It's better to look at individual components: the same 11th DirectX points out that everything is not limited to a dozen.
Protocol10
With camera fixation and experience after hundreds of hours in Hollow Realization you can more than comfortably play and on the kvamus. The main thing is to correctly assign everything.

L
LordZmei13 25.10.20

Protocol10
in the previous part it was also on the clave conveniently. The controller doesn't like the soul doesn't lie.

N
Nightma[R]e 25.10.20

DEAD S.n.A.k.e.
Yes, I know what works. But buy this for $30 about edition, and $50 Deluxe. Too expensive, the Japanese (especially Bandai) with their price policy are quite expensive, do not look at the CIS at all. No regional prices for you, and then they wonder why they have so few sales in the CIS. The only game I know is FF-15, for it here's an adequate price with all the buns and DLC. The same Octopath traveler $60 costs, as much as $60.

N
Nightma[R]e 25.10.20

Do not swing this feces on the PC, it is not optimized for the PC at all. It's as awful as it was with DS 1. Especially long downloads and friezes.

n
nodas 25.10.20

There are no friezes, but long downloads just kill, can they be somehow corrected? for what's on the normally hard loads equally