3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Barnad 15.05.20 02:18 pm

How to play? (Fallout 76)

Hi all! Played Fallout 3 and 4 - very much. Me in those games attracted a combined shooting from fire weapons, open world with enemies, gathering, and trade. And here I learned that there is a Fallout online 76. Earlier, I played online shooters, which I also liked very much, but there is a major point of the game was competition, killing other online players.
What's the point in online Fallout 76? There's also the other players not mutants, no ghouls, and also a survivalist. Online game involves either competition with other players (killing them) or cooperation with them. Is it just for the implementation of cooperation were invented online Fallout?
11 Comments
Sort by:
K
KRAsher12 15.05.20

How to take a crap?

B
Barnad 15.05.20

KRAsher12 wrote:
How to take a crap?
:-)) Crap-it is clear why - there is a physiological need. And here is how to play the game, which has no meaning, no motivation? So here wit is based on errors of logical thinking.
Actually, I have kind of found the answer. It makes no sense under a barrage of criticism, the complete failure. Appeared mode, battle Royal, whose goal is killing other online players, and that's Fallout 76 began to receive positive feedback. But this game does not save, because the niche occupied pubg and fortnite.

R
RikoChiko 15.05.20

As always in games of the Gazebo to explore the world. Plus there are meetings with other players.

B
Barnad 15.05.20

Recochica wrote:
As always in games of the Gazebo to explore the world. Plus there are meetings with other players.
To explore the world of online why? Only to meet with other players online? Well, met with hundreds of players, and then what? Together they built the settlement, and then what? It's interesting. The atmosphere of survival in a post-apocalyptic world tied more individuals, the maximum a partner can.

d
darkpromo 15.05.20

Also why are there XS online, engine bukovany even for a single + half of the servo is always ruinami downs, I can play by subscription on private servers, especially NPS delivered and the game was similar to the game

y
yaks1 06.11.20

Online to make money and break pirates. Single games quickly break or have to install paid protection, which is long lacking.

s
saa0891 06.11.20

Barnad wrote:
The atmosphere of survival in the post-nuclear world is tied more by singles, the maximum with a partner is possible.
There's no atmosphere in this mo throw-out Besdeka has ruined everything for which I loved this series, starting from this very atmosphere, a crowd of morons and breaks it, moreover, very often everything is already cleaned and screwed, and ending with pumping, perk and generally system S.P.E.C.I.A.L., one of the most important elements in the form of VATS.

P
PIRAT69 06.11.20

Everything is normal there, very rarely you meet a lock of the snummer. I even manage to collect dumbbells with rods. Workshop with acid captured and all day no one attacks it, quietly farm. Although the low level, though high. You want to farm, but please farm. Taste and color as they say. I play without a subscription, on regular servers. And I've never met a ruiner and other nasty things. It's all calm. There were a lonely bourgeoisie, we talked a little bit. With some played in the party, but that's when the little one was level. Somehow so...

A
Andrey1611 19.03.21

See if it can help

S
SergeiEgorov 19.03.21

I also asked myself this question, I could not find an answer ... I also don’t understand the essence of these games, maybe some kind of cooperation with friends, passing missions, they measure their pussies, which is better, there are no more ideas at all, the essence of such projects is not clear, dayz zi me understandable online, all jokers too, pugb, and everything like a fallout online seems to me useless and not interesting

T
TopPCGamer 19.03.21

I didn't really play any part of the Fallout series, I bought this one at a reasonable price at a sale and I won’t figure out what's what, I ran for 30 minutes, put up some guns, I didn’t understand at all how to loot cartridges for them, the most interesting thing is that I got a couple of identical guns with a different number of cartridges, but how to remove them for one gun in order to sell the rest did not taste. Tell me what to do where